Chapter 200 Yam (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Little girl, I smelled the scent before you even entered the door. What kind of delicious food are you bringing." General Xie said, staring at the basket with both eyes.

"Second master, your nose is really good, the dishes I brought today are all light, you can smell it."

"Hehe... Your second master dare not say anything else, but the nose's sense of smell is not worse than that of a military dog.

When I was fighting back then, I took a large group of troops across a bridge across the river overnight. If it weren't for my sensitive nose to smell the gunpowder, it is estimated that I and the large group of troops would have to die on that bridge. "

When Fan Lao heard General Xie talk about this, he said: "Little girl, I also know what your second master said. Although I and your second master were not in the same department at the beginning, this matter was spread all over the time. The whole organization."

"Little girl, your second master is amazing," General Xie said triumphantly.

Seeing that the second master's proud tail was about to rise to the sky, he said: "The second master is really amazing. I don't know if the second master has any heroic deeds achieved by his nose. I want to hear it."

Before General Xie could speak, Fan Lao said directly: "Little girl, if you really want to know, I can tell you about his other heroic deeds achieved by nose. The popularity will definitely not be less than the previous one. "

I was really curious when I heard Mr. Fan say this, so he said: "Master, please tell me."

Fan Lao saw the curiosity of the little girl, and then, after taking a deep look at General Xie, he said: "In the past, your second master used his sensitive nose to secretly drink his superior's wine. It was because his superiors hid once and he secretly drank once. In the end, his superiors had to hide the wine in other departments. If he wanted to drink, he would drink in other departments. Because of this, the integration organization knew about it. As soon as your second master comes, they will immediately send the wine to other places."

General Xie looked at him before seeing Fan Lao speak, and he had a hunch that he was going to talk about it, but he finished talking about it before he could stop Fan Lao. Now he has no face to look at Xiao Xiao, thinking of himself back then. He really wanted to slap himself to death when he did those things, so why couldn't he control his mouth.

After listening to Fan's words, he glanced at General Xie. He wanted to laugh, but when he saw General Xie shrugging his shoulders and lowering his head, he had to hold back his smile, but it was shaking. His shoulders still betrayed themselves.

After a while, he touched his aching stomach from holding back his smile, and said to General Xie: "Second Master, who hasn't done a few crazy things when he was young? Crazy boy, if I were the second master of the year, it would be crazy if I didn't point out something customized."

"Girl Xiao, you are right. People are not crazy and in vain. Wasn't your second master only in your twenties when you did that? Don't you think that now the second master hasn't done anything like that anymore. "

When the other three people in the room heard General Xie's words, they all glanced at him with contempt. Couldn't he hear that this was Xiao Mai's words to comfort him for his sake?

After hearing General Xie's words, I didn't know what to do next, so he said, "Master II, come and taste the yam cake and yam rib soup that I brought. You definitely like it."
<-------------{continued)