Chapter 60 Educated Youth Academy Disturbance (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After listening to what Zhang Weiye said about the whole thing, everyone realized that the reason they were fighting was because of one sentence, to be precise, because of a man.

Chen Qiping and Guan Jinmei were talking about the subject, but they didn't tell anyone, so everyone didn't know. After eating at noon today, Liu Zhenzhen secretly told Zhang Xiaoling that she fell in love with Chen Qiping and planned to befriend him. What she said happened to be heard by the passing Guan Jinmei, so she quarreled with Liu Zhenzhen. At first they were just cursing each other. Later, Chen Zhaodi said: "Whoever wins a fight, Chen Qiping will go to whoever won." ."

If it is the case that both of them are sensible online on weekdays, if they hear Chen Zhaodi’s words, they will only think that she is sick, but now one of the two is almost digging the wall, and the other is that the one who is going to dig the corner is already noisy. When he opened a friendship, he was so excited by Chen Zhaodi's words that he immediately started fighting.

Everyone is speechless about the cause of this incident, but usually everyone has no entertainment. Now, seeing the drama of two women fighting and one man is full of the look of theater.

The captain also has a headache about this matter. He has never dealt with such a thing at all. These children from the city are really uneasy. They can't do much work and they will make trouble.

He asked him to call the women director of the village, and it was more appropriate for lesbians to resolve this matter.

It didn't take long for the female director to come. She had learned about the situation with the person who called her on the way, so she went to the educated youth academy to greet the captain and called the three parties.

She asked Chen Qiping and Guan Jinmei if they were talking with each other. After seeing the two nodding, she asked Liu Zhenzhen if she knew who she was talking with. She shook her head and said she didn't know.

Asked what she wanted to know, the director of women said: “This matter is actually a misunderstanding. No one knows who Comrade Chen Qiping and Comrade Guan Jinmei talked about, and Comrade Liu Zhenzhen was attracted by Comrade Chen Qiping’s excellence and wanted to talk to him. The virgin is because you don’t know that he has an object, so neither side is wrong in this matter, but it’s not right for you to fight. You should speak up and communicate if you have anything to do. Don’t fight and fight when you’re okay. You are intellectuals, not like shrews. Solve the problem in the same way. There is also Comrade Chen Zhaodi. You made a mistake this time. You don’t need to stop their quarrel. It’s still causing a war. This is a breach of unity. In view of the mistakes made by the above three, I suggest letting They cleaned the pigsty for a week."

The team leader heard that the female director said that he agreed, so the matter was settled. Chen Zhaodi was not satisfied but did not dare to speak out at this time. She was afraid that one week would become one month.

Seeing that the matter was resolved so easily, everyone was still a little bit more prepared to leave.

The captain suddenly shouted, "Everyone, wait a minute. I have something to inform. The weather is good these days. Our village will go fishing in the river tomorrow. Wu Putou has already gone to observe the position of the fish school today. You will all gather by the river tomorrow morning. If you haven't come, please inform."

After listening to the captain's words, everyone became excited. The meat was just divided and now the fish can be divided again. This year the family can really have a fat year like the captain said.

Everyone left happily, planning to inform those who did not come today. The captain looked at everyone in the Educated Youth Academy and said, "I don't want this to happen again in the future." After that, he left with his family.

Seeing that the matter was over, I left. Fortunately, I didn't live with them, otherwise I would be crazy. Suddenly it occurred to Brother Liu's family that they probably had already cut wood and returned, so they immediately speeded up their pace and drove home.