Chapter 175 Meeting a wild boar (two)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When the second sister heard Xiao Xiao’s words and saw her look, she knew that Xiao Xiao must be in danger to let them climb the tree quickly, so she found a thicker tree and let the two sisters climb up. Then she quickly found another thicker tree to climb up.

Less than a minute after the second sister and the others climbed up the tree, they saw an immature wild boar walking out of the grass. Because they had seen this wild boar just now, there was no reaction when they saw it coming out of the grass.

But the second sister and the others didn't know that there was a wild boar in the grass, so when they saw the wild boar coming out of the grass, they turned pale with fright, and they even kept shaking their hands and feet.

Seeing the second sister and their current situation, they were afraid that they would fall from the tree, so they immediately said, "Second sister, hurry up and hug the tree trunk. If you accidentally fall, it will be finished."

After hearing these words, the second sister and the others also recovered, and immediately hugged the trunk tightly.

"Xiao Xiao, what should we do now?"

"Second sister, don't panic. You just need to hug the trunk tightly with your two sisters and don't move. I will first observe if there are other wild boars nearby."

Standing on the tree and observing for more than ten minutes, and seeing that there was no movement nearby, I knew that the wild boar standing not far away eating grass must have been alone, so the hanging heart was slightly relaxed.

"Second sister, I saw only this wild boar nearby. It must have been singled out. I will go down and kill it in a while. Remember to hold the trunk tightly. I'm afraid it will hit the tree where you are standing now. "

"Xiao Xiao, don't be confused. Although you are strong, there is a wild boar instead of a pheasant. You must not go down. Let's stand on the tree and wait for it to go."

"Second sister, the next one is just an immature wild boar, and its size is more than one hundred kilograms. I am sure to deal with it."

"Xiao Xiao, don't go down anymore. Although it's just a small wild boar, you can see the two long teeth next to its mouth. If it gets stuck, it will die."

"Second sister, if I don’t go down now, and wait until the little wild boar’s parents come over, then all of us will be done. Now you and your sister lower your heads and close your eyes, then hug the tree trunk. Screaming distracted me."

After hearing what Xiao Xiao said, the second sister knew that she couldn't stop her, so she asked the two sisters to do as Xiao Xiao asked. After making sure that they had done so, she herself hugged the tree trunk and lowered her head and closed her eyes.

After seeing the movements of the second sister and her sister, he nodded in satisfaction, and then took out a dagger and an electric shock stick from the space with his back facing them.

Seeing the little wild boar not far away was eating the grass on the ground with relish, he came down from the tree with a gentle movement, and then walked slowly towards the little wild boar.

When I came to the back of a tree less than half a meter away from the little wild boar, I stretched out my head to observe it, and found that it did not notice that anyone was approaching, so he turned on the electric shock baton to the maximum and rushed out to face it The wild boar gave a hard blow to the belly.

The wild boar who was hit did not have time to scream, and fell all over convulsively. Before the second sister and the others opened their eyes, they closed the electric shock baton into the space, and then took out the dagger and stuck it into the wild boar's neck. Knife.

After confirming that the wild boar was dead, I originally wanted to ask the second sister and the others to come down, but at the moment when I was about to speak, I saw that the part where the little wild boar was hit by the electric shock stick was scorched, so he swallowed the words he was about to say. go back.