Chapter 164 Food Sharing Farce (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

On the way home after cutting the pig grass the next morning, I heard the cough of the captain's audition from the horn, so he stopped and stood there, waiting to hear the captain's notification.

"Dear folks, we all put aside what we are doing for the time being. Next, I have important things to inform. I will distribute the grain at the sun drying farm at one o'clock this afternoon. Don't be late.

I'm repeating it, at one o'clock this afternoon... "

After listening to the team leader’s words, I understand that it was the afternoon that I had to distribute food. I don’t know how much food I can exchange for my work points. I heard people say that there is food distribution by person in the village, that is, as long as your household registration is in the village, the food is distributed. You will be given basic food, but I don’t know how much.

After eating at noon, I heard the second sister calling to open the door. She went to the yard and opened the door. Before she could speak, she heard the second sister say: "Xiao Xiao, do you have sacks or bamboo baskets in your house?"

"Yes, what's wrong."

"If you have it, don’t you have to distribute the grain in the afternoon? I’m afraid you don’t have a bag or a bamboo basket to hold the grain, so come over and ask. Also, after you distribute the grain, wait in place, my dad will help you pick the grain back. Home, and because the school has a half-day off in the afternoon because of the food, I can also help you get it."

"Then thank you and your dad in advance, now it's almost time, let's go to Shaiguchang."

"Okay, you go take out the bag or bamboo basket first."

"By the way, the second sister, is there a division of food in the team?"

"Yes, everyone over the age of 18 can be divided into three hundred and twenty catties, and everyone under the age of eighteen can be divided into two hundred and ten catties."

"Then I can bring two bags. I basically have no work points."

When I came to the drying farm, I saw that many people had already arrived, and they were all smiling and talking about food distribution.

Followed the second sister to the place where her parents were standing, and after greeted them, she stood aside and waited for the food.

After more than half an hour, I saw the captain step onto the high platform, and then I saw him open his mouth and said: "Everyone, be quiet. When the food is distributed for a while, whoever is named by Accountant Zhang will come over and get the food. Don’t worry, everyone can get food today."

As soon as the captain finished speaking, he saw a tall, thin man with a pair of glasses standing on the high platform. It seemed that he was the accountant Zhang that the captain said.

I saw him take out a notebook, opened it, and said: "Liu Zhuzi, your family has a total of 3,690 work points, how can you change it?"

As soon as Accountant Zhang finished speaking, a man in his fifties stepped forward and said: "Except for two hundred yuan, everything else is replaced with grain."

Everyone looked envious when they heard what he said, and the second sister also looked envious and said: "It is good to have more people in the family, so that more money and food will be exchanged for more work points."

"Where is it? You had many people in your family before you separated, how do you think it is."

After listening to her own words, the second sister shook a bit, and quickly said: "No, it's not good at all, I don't think I envy him anymore."

"Hehe, I'm joking with you. There are still many big families that are harmonious. The captain's house is pretty good. It depends on the people."

"Yes, if you meet someone like my milk, it would be enough to have one in the family. If the whole family is all like that, it won't be ridiculous."

As soon as the second sister had finished speaking, she heard a woman crying in front of her.