Chapter 184

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

I opened the sack and saw that there were two lunch boxes on the top. I thought these were the meals that Zhang Xu packed in the county seat. After taking them out and putting them on the kang table, I continued to see what was in the sack.

"Malted milk, canned beef, canned fruit, chocolate, imported biscuits, a pair of small leather shoes, two cotton clothes, two cotton trousers, looking at the pile of kang stuff, I can’t help but raise my eyebrows. I finally understand that Zhang Xu just now Why did you go so fast."

After putting everything into the space, I opened the two lunch boxes on the kang table. One lunch box contained roast chicken with potatoes, and the other lunch box contained rice. Um... this meal was in line with my appetite.

After lunch, I sat in the yard to rest. I didn’t have much to do in the afternoon. I went up the mountain to pick up mountain products. Now autumn is the harvest season, and the food on the mountain must be ripe.

Just do it, go back to the house and change a pair of shoes, then walk towards the foot of the mountain with a basket on his back.

This time I went up the mountain instead of the road that I used to pick up chestnuts with my second sister. Instead, I chose another mountain road that is more difficult to walk. Because it is difficult to walk, everyone generally would not choose this road when going up the mountain. Then this road There must be more mountain products than other places.

After walking for seven or eight minutes, I saw a persimmon tree not far away, and the persimmons on the tree were mature, and hung on the tree like small lanterns, which was extremely festive.

Now there are no others here, so there is no need to hide their skills, put the back basket into the space, and then walk to a place three meters away from the tree, and after a run-up, he climbed up the tree a few times.

I found a ripe persimmon on the tree and took a bite. It was really sweet, and the juice was so much that it was not astringent at all. It was really delicious.

After eating a persimmon, I looked at the number of persimmons hanging on the tree. It seemed that I had to hurry up, or else I could not finish picking the persimmons on the tree in one afternoon.

By 5 o'clock in the afternoon, the persimmons on this persimmon tree had finally been picked. After wiping a handful of sweat from his forehead, he jumped off the persimmon tree.

Now the sky has begun to darken. Fortunately, it is only seven or eight minutes away from the foot of the mountain. Otherwise, I really dare not go down to this point.

The first thing I did after I got home was to take a shower in the space. I was itchy and uncomfortable on the afternoon when I climbed away from the tree. I guess it was because of a spider web or something.

After taking a shower, I was refreshed immediately, the itchiness on my body disappeared, and I felt relieved.

After dinner, the day was completely dark. I picked out ten or so ripe persimmons from the space and put them into the basket, and then walked towards the bullpen with their hands.

After learning the language for more than an hour in Niupengna and the three masters, they walked home with the fresh schisandra given by the masters.

When passing by the grove where Accounting Zhang and Liu Zhenzhen were in harmony the night before, I heard Liu Zhenzhen's angry questioning voice.

So he immediately found a tree to hide behind, intending to hear what the two men were making.

"Zhang Shuzhang, didn't you say that you let Liu Laizi destroy Wang Wenwen last night? But why did Wang Wenwen go to school well this morning? Did you lie to me."

Accountant Zhang was also very puzzled when he heard this. He obviously gave Liu Laizi ten yuan at noon yesterday and asked him to destroy Wang Wenwen, so Wang Wenwen shouldn't be in school today. Where is it? Something went wrong.