Chapter 43 The Educated Youth Making Troubles (4)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The captain scanned the crowd with his eyes and saw the expressions of those educated youth who knew that his goal today was achieved, so he planned to talk about another thing.

He waved his hand to signal everyone to be quiet, and then said, "Everyone knows that the Chinese New Year will be less than a month away. The three brigades in the village plan to join together to go hunting in the mountains a year ago, so that everyone can have a good life. In 2015, anyone who wants to go can register at my house. Those who go hunting can share ten catties more meat. But hunting is dangerous. If you are not careful, you may die at any time. You have to think about it."

When the captain said that, everyone was excited, and they were all discussing who to go to the house, so they hoped to share a little more meat.

Lu Xiaoxiao, the client, didn’t know anything about what happened in the team. Why didn’t she go to the meeting? Because the two brothers of the Liu family were frightened by their father’s face, they thought that something major had happened. When they hurriedly called, they didn’t remember her as a child at all. They didn’t know that they had missed the call when their father talked about it. People, it's too late for them to turn around.

After the educated youths were disbanded and returned to the educated youth point, all of them looked bad. Zhang Weiye understood the course of the matter and knew who the cause of the incident and the person who led the trouble was. The dejected look was unhappy, so he stared at the two leading people and said: "I don't care what you think carefully and do. I won't say anything anymore if this happened today. If anyone else dares to Don’t blame me for putting your mind on the educated youth.” After speaking, he went back to the house. Others heard what he said and thought about it. They felt that their feelings were regarded as wood. Cangshi was gone, so he stared at the two men with bad eyes and went back to the house.

Zhang Xiaoling and Liu Zhenzhen would be angry, angry, and ashamed. The two looked at each other and turned back to their respective rooms without saying anything.

When the captain returned home and saw that his second son was back, he asked, "How is Xiaofeng's work, have everything been arranged?"

Seeing his father ask himself, Liu Baoguo, the second child, understood that his father was afraid that his sister’s work would be variable, so he hurriedly said: "Father, don’t worry, Brother Wang took us to the city and immediately took Xiaofeng to handle it. The entry procedures are over, and Xiaofeng has already gone to work in the clothes factory. The job is to sew buttons for clothes, and work is not heavy.

Because Xiaofeng is a temporary worker, his salary is a little lower than that of a formal worker. It is only $22.80 and there are still some votes. However, the subsidy in the factory for the Chinese New Year is gone. Brother Wang said that if Xiaofeng performs well, he will find a way. Transfer Xiaofeng to a formal job. "

Hearing that the second son said that the captain’s face had been dark all afternoon and finally smiled, and said: "Well, Xiao Xiao and his uncle are reliable. Xiao Feng can work there steadily, even if he can’t change to a full-time job. There are more than 200 yuan a year and there are still tickets, which is more than the annual income of a family in the countryside."

When Aunt Cauliflower listened to her nearby, she quickly said, "This is the blessing of the child who dragged Xiao Xiao, otherwise our family would not have the opportunity to work in the city.

Several daughter-in-laws nodded their heads when they heard the Cauliflower God say so and agreed with what their mother-in-law said.