Chapter 99 Every Family Has a Hard-to-Read Sutra (2)

You can search for "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Like many people in the village, the second sister's family is a family living together without separation. Her grandmother gave birth to three boys, and her father ranked second.

It is said that the eldest son and grandson are the lifeblood of the old lady. The old lady is good to the eldest son and eldest son of the family, and her father is a scalper to the second sister, because she had difficulty giving birth when her father gave birth She almost killed her, thinking that her father was a disaster star, who was born to kill her.

So she never looked good to her second sister and her father, and she always beat and scolded her from childhood.

The second sister's father had grown up under fucking brutality since she was a child, so her character was particularly cowardly and he didn't dare to resist anything.

The old lady wanted the second sister and her father to work for the family under her control for the rest of her life. The daughter-in-law who gave him was the same cowardly and uninitiated. In addition, the couple had three children and they were all girls, the old lady. It is even more reasonable to call them, and even their three children have been bullied by a large family since they were young.

The second sister’s father and his mother are okay when they are being bullied, but they thought about resisting when they saw their children being bullied, but the financial power of the family was controlled by the old lady. If they resisted the old lady, they would definitely drive them out of the house. , So they want to resist but don't dare to resist, so they have lived through it until now.

"Second sister, if there is a chance to separate the family, would you dare?"

When I heard myself asking the second sister for a while, she was confused and said firmly: "I dare, my biggest wish since I am sensible is to be able to separate families."

After listening to the second sister’s answer, I said to her: “You will get what you want, but this is not an emergency, you have to take your time. First of all, if you want to separate, you have to make money first. If you have money, don’t be afraid. If the family is separated, there is no food and no shelter, and there is no need to be afraid of the threat of your milk."

After hearing these words, the second sister instantly felt that she was empowered. Their family had not dared to resist because they were afraid of being kicked out of the house and starving to death, right?

But the thought of making money instantly slumped.

Seeing this second sister, I knew what was going on. Originally, I didn’t want to be in the muddy water, but the second sister’s grandmother’s behavior is exactly the same as the parents’ behavior before rebirth. Feeling pity for the same disease, so I decided to help their family.

Is there any way to make money that is suitable for the second sister?

Suddenly, I thought of reading the contents of the pharmaceutical stage of the Medicine Classics that day. There are a few wallets that need to be used to make portable medicine bags. I just don’t know how to make needlework. If my second sister knows how to do it, I can hire her to do it. This is the best of both worlds.

He patted the second sister on the shoulder and asked her, "How is your needlework?"

"I can do simple things, but I can't make clothes as complicated."

"It doesn't need to be complicated, as long as you know how to make a purse. If you have time to cut the hogweed every morning, you can sew a purse for me. I will produce the materials. You can sew one and give you two cents."

The second sister was overjoyed when she heard this. If she moves faster, she can spare an hour every morning and sew a purse in just five minutes. Then she can earn 24 cents a day, and 7 yuan a month. You can earn 86 yuan, which is almost the same as their family's income in one year.

But does Xiaoxiao need so many purses?