Chapter 135

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The training time passed quickly, and I felt that it was twelve o’clock before practising. It’s a good time to go out and do big things, so I took out a black sportswear from the cloakroom and put it on and then took out a black mask. Put it on and walk out of the space towards the waste station.

When I came to an alley next to the waste station, I saw that there was no one at the door of the waste station or nearby, so I quickly rushed to the bottom of the courtyard wall. I bounced and turned over into the waste station. It's as simple as drinking a mouthful.

When I came to the junkyard and wandered around carefully, I found no one inside, so I walked to the door of the house where the two men were during the day, saw the lock hanging on the door and sneered, then took out a wire and inserted it in After a few tricks, the lock was opened.

Carefully pushed the door open, and then picked up a wooden stick from the ground to explore the way, fearing that they set a trap in the house, if they followed their way, then hehe, the predecessors told us through personal experience Never underestimate any one person or anything, they are likely to defeat you because of your contempt.

Fortunately, they did not find any traps along the way. It is estimated that it is not the first time that they have done such a thing. There must have been no accidents before, so I feel that their method is foolproof and confident that only a locked door No protection is done.

I don't know if they should say that they are overconfident or should they say that they have met themselves with bad luck, anyway, from this moment on, their good days are coming to an end.

When I came to the center of the house, I saw seven or eight wooden boxes placed on the wall. They were bolder than the sky. They dared to smuggle so many goods at a time. Before that, they smuggled so many things. No wonder so many people in later generations said The occurrence of this incident has caused many old things in China to go abroad. This group of people is really damned.

Seeing a lock on the boxes stacked on the ground, I took out the iron wire that opened the door and opened the locks of all boxes in the same way.

I almost lost my breath when I saw the contents of the box. I didn’t expect that the first thing I saw when I opened the box turned out to be the "Bai’s Internal Classic". No wonder this medical book would be lost. It turned out to be sold overseas by this group of scumbags. After I went, how could those overseas people understand the power of this medical book, so they gave it to Huo Huo in all likelihood.

After putting the "Bai's Medical Classics" into the space and the "Huang Di Nei Jing" together, I continued to check the contents of the box.

I didn’t expect this group of people to be really attentive, knowing that those overseas people like China’s various exquisitely crafted porcelains and various jade, so 80% of the seven or eight boxes contain these things, and the remaining two Cheng is a book, calligraphy and painting.

Heh...Look at this time your aunt will not be named Lu if she doesn't abuse you to death.

Looking at the contents of the boxes, I suddenly thought of a good idea that could be adjusted to their inner bars, so I quickly packed all the contents of the eight boxes into the space, and then went to the yard to find a lot of stones to put them in those emptied by myself In the box, re-lock all the locks of the box.

After doing all this, the thief laughed twice and left the room, and then locked the door again. I don’t know how they would feel when they saw that the box was filled with stones when they were trading tomorrow, but the end must be bleak. That's it.

Now I should hurry out of the yard and find a place to enter the space to rest. There is still a tough battle to be fought tomorrow.