Chapter 151

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Master, I know it. I have finished the primary school courses, and there is basically no problem in reading and writing."

"That's good. I have a copy of "Medical Materials Collection" here. You can take it and read it first, and then start learning medical skills when you learn this book upside down."

"Master, I know." After saying this, he picked up the "Medical Materials Collection" and sat in a chair quietly looking.

The four people in the room were drinking freshly brewed chrysanthemum tea and looking at the little figures sitting on the stools reading carefully, the sound of crickets and frogs were heard from time to time outside the house, which made them feel relaxed and comfortable.

After reading the "Medical Materials Collection" for a while, I found that the content in it was not even worse than the "Medical Classics". The introduction of a medicinal material in the "Medical Materials Collection" only introduced the basic functions of the medicinal materials except for the name and illustrations.

The "Materia Medica" is completely different. In addition to the name and illustrations, the introduction of a medicinal material in it also introduces the growth environment of the medicinal material, the medicinal effect of the medicinal material, the treatment and processing of the medicinal material, the relative content of the medicinal material, and the prescription of the medicine. It can be described as detailed.

So now watching "Medical Materials Collection" is completely reviewing. Every time I see the name of a medicinal material, I fill in its information in my mind, just to see how far I have learned about "Yao Jing".

After about an hour, I heard Fan Lao say: "Xiao Xiao, it's almost time to read, you should stop and rest for a while, remember to be greedy and not chew."

Although I didn’t feel that I was too greedy to watch "Medical Materials Collection", but I knew that the master said this for my own good, so he replied cleverly: "I know the master, I will go back today. I will take "Medical Materials Collection" back to watch during the day. I will come back tomorrow night, and you will rest early."

When General Xie saw that he was going to leave, he got up and opened the door to send himself to the door, and said: "Walk slowly and watch the way, don't fall."

"I know the second master, you can go in and rest soon."

Time passed like a white horse, and a month passed in a blink of an eye. In this month, except for mowing hogweed every morning as a routine, the other time was basically spent in practice and study.

Now my mind has broken through to the foundation building level. Although I can't fly over the wall and step on the water like in the martial arts drama, it is easy to jump on the three-meter-high wall.

And his own practice has also achieved a small amount of success, can easily smash a basketball-sized stone in the air.

As for the "Yao Jing" except for the pharmaceutical part, I have read all the rest and remembered it. Coupled with the teachings of the masters, the medical skills can be said to have advanced by leaps and bounds.

Because of my own practice of the Heart Sutra and exercises, when learning the Kung Fu taught by the second master, don’t be too simple or too relaxed. The second master repeatedly yelled that this is a good martial artist. Everyone couldn't laugh or cry when he said that.

As for learning languages ​​with the three masters, it was so difficult for them who were proficient in eight languages ​​before rebirth. However, in order to prevent them from discovering the clues, I deliberately learned very slowly when learning, but this was also called by the three masters. genius.

As for studying finance with the Fourth Master, due to limitations, he can only listen to him analyze every business he did before. This is much more useful than studying, drinking and reading in class. After all, what the Fourth Master said is his practical experience, not Talk on paper.