Chapter 167 Food Sharing Farce (4)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Mother Liu and the family behind her turned red because of everyone’s contemptuous eyes. They all wanted to stand up and say loudly that they don’t want Liu Pingjiang’s food, but when they think of the current situation in the family, no one will come forward. They are all red. He lowered his face and said nothing, as if this would prove that the shameless person is not them.

Although Mrs. Liu blushed because of everyone’s eyes, she thought that in the past six months, the work points earned by her family would be half less than before. If she shrinks now, all the family members have to drink Northwest Wind. , And she can't starve her golden grandson.

So she opened her mouth loudly: "Who wants you broom star and a house of money-losing goods to be honored? I am afraid that you will be honored to enter the coffin early. This food is what our family deserves. If you stay there, I will Kill you."

The captain and everyone were speechless when they heard what Mrs. Liu said, but Liu Pingjiang said at this moment: "Accountant Zhang, can you help me calculate the work points before June 18th this year and those after June 18th? Work points."

Accountant Zhang calculated on the paper for a while and said, "The work points before June 18 are 1,456, and the work points after June 18 are 1,326."

"Then I would like to ask Accountant Zhang to record all the work points before June 18 to my mother, and all the rest will be replaced with grain, but the grain and money borrowed by the team and the team will probably not be paid back this year. ."

The captain patted him on the shoulder after hearing what he said, "I know you are in trouble, and it will be the same next year. I don't think anyone in the team will mind."

After hearing the captain’s words, everyone said they didn’t mind Liu Jiangping’s return next year. They would say this first because of the pity of Liu Pingjiang’s family, and second, because Liu Pingjiang and his daughter and their daughter are both good at work. So I am not afraid that they will not pay it back. If it is a person like Widow Liu, even if she feels sorry for them, they will not pay it back next year.

The second sister and her mother stepped forward to help his dad collect the grain and then walked towards the house. Before leaving, they came to tell themselves that she and her dad would be back soon. If they were to receive grain when they were away, Waiting for them in place.

Soon after the second sister left, it was Mrs. Liu's turn to collect food. After hearing that Accountant Zhang reported the work points of their family, she finally understood why Mrs. Liu and his family had to grab the work points from the second sister's house regardless of their face.

It turns out that the combined work points of their family members are not as much as the work points of the second sister's family. If there is no work points robbed from the second sister's family, it is estimated that their family members will really drink northwest wind next year.

After receiving the grain, the Liu family immediately left the drying farm in a desperate manner, and sneered inwardly as they saw their smaller figure.

After Mrs. Liu’s incident, Accountant Zhang reported more than a dozen people to pick up the food. He thought it would be a while before it would be his turn. Unexpectedly, Accountant Zhang shouted at this moment: "Lu Xiaoxiao, 380 Six work points."

Although I knew that I didn't have many work points, I heard that Accounting Zhang always reported thousands of work points. When I heard that I didn't even get a fraction of the work points, I couldn't help but twitched.

When I approached Accountant Zhang and just wanted to say that he would replace all his work points with food, he heard the captain speak: "Be quiet, everyone. I have something to ask for your opinions."

Everyone was waiting for the food to be distributed, and suddenly they heard the captain say this and asked something impatiently.