Chapter 38 Settled (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After thinking about these things, she said, "Xiao Xiao, I need to change four pairs of men's shoes and a piece of soap in my house. You can see how to change it."

Hearing her question, he replied: "I bought this shoe for eight industrial tickets and six yuan, and the soap was bought for two industrial tickets and one eighty cents. Don’t forget the tickets. Let's see how much food can be exchanged for."

When she heard what she said, she smiled happily. After thinking about it, she said, "I will replace you with 50 catties of ballast, 30 catties of sweet potatoes and 20 catties of potatoes, and then give you 20 eggs. What's up."

Although I don't know how to calculate the conversion, Aunt Cauliflower will not cheat herself, so she nodded in agreement.

Seeing Aunt Cauliflower pick up all the things she changed and put them on the kang, I suddenly thought that the shoes were 43 size and I didn't know if the people in her family could wear them. Don't be embarrassed if they can't wear them. He hurriedly asked, "Aunt Cauliflower, all these shoes are in 43 sizes. Will the size be larger or smaller."

Seeing that the smile on her face was better when she asked, she replied that they were all appropriate, even if they were older, she was not afraid of it. Now there are not many family members whose shoes fit properly. She felt relieved when she said that.

After packing up her things, she let herself wait for her, and she went to find some sisters whom she had made to exchange for the rest. After more than ten minutes, she saw her bringing three aunts about her age and introduced herself: "This one in the blue coat is your aunt Ying, the one in the green coat is your aunt Osmanthus, and the black one is at the end. The one in the gown is your Aunt Swallow."

I called people in order, and the three of them boasted that they were handsome and made them blushing embarrassed.

Aunt Cauliflower saw that the introductions of the two parties were almost the same, so she said, "The things that Xiao Xiao wants to change are here. What do you want to change." The three people looked at things. Aunt Ying asked for a pair of rain boots and a pair of liberation. Shoes, Aunt Osmanthus asked for a pair of Jiefang shoes, two pieces of soap and a piece of soap, and Aunt Yan asked for the remaining pair of rain boots, two pieces of soap and two pieces of soap.

Aunt Cauliflower thought about what they were changing and said: "This shoe Xiaoxiao bought eight industrial tickets and six yuan, and the soap was two industrial tickets and one eight cents. How much is the soap?"

Seeing Aunt Cauliflower asked herself and quickly replied: "An industrial ticket and eight cents."

The other party nodded and continued: "Xiao Xiao doesn't count everyone's votes, as long as the money is changed into grain, you can change it if you see what kind of grain you have at home."

The three of them all had joy on their faces when they heard that they felt that they had taken a big advantage, so they hurried home to fetch food.

Taking advantage of their time to fetch food, Aunt Cauliflower said to herself: "The three of them have a good heart. You can move around with them more, so that if you have something to do in the future, more than one person can help you." Be natural when she says that. Let's make it clear.

The three aunts came back soon. Aunt Yingzi brought 40 catties of ballast, Aunt Osmanthus brought 20 catties of ballast and 20 catties of sweet potatoes, and Aunt Swallow brought 30 catties of ballast and ten catties. Tudou, seeing what they brought, said he was okay, but everyone was happy, and they all happily took the things home.

Seeing the five bars of soap left on the ground, he said to Aunt Cauliflower: "These five bars of soap can I exchange some dishes with my aunt. I only have food and no vegetables."

When she heard her question, she said: "The food is worth a few dollars, you don't need to change it.

Although she said that she couldn't really do this, when you came, I finally agreed to use soap for the dish, saying that she was taking advantage of it.

Seeing a bunch of grains and cauliflower on the ground, the elder brother Liu and the third elder brother Liu could help her carry it back, and she also carried a basket of cabbage and radishes along with her.