Chapter 197

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When I walked into the state-owned restaurant, because it had already passed the meal, there was no one to eat in the restaurant, and it felt like a private room.

When I came to the blackboard where the dishes were served, I saw that only dumplings, egg noodles and steamed buns filled with cabbage and pork were served today. Because I was too hungry at the moment, I ordered all of them. You can take them home if you can't finish them anyway.

Sitting at the dining table and waiting for a while, I heard someone at the meal-taking window shouting that dumplings are ready, so he immediately got up and walked towards the meal-taking window.

When I came to the meal picking window, I saw that not only the dumplings were ready, but also the egg noodles and steamed buns. It seems that it is still good to miss the meal and come to a state-owned restaurant to eat. It seems that the meal speed is obviously faster than the meal time. Many.

He returned to the position with his things, and when he was about to eat with his chopsticks, he heard a crying noise from the door of the state-owned restaurant, so he looked up and found that it was two old people who were crying children.

In line with the principle of hanging up high, I looked down and started to eat lunch.

Halfway through the meal, I felt someone approaching, so I put down my chopsticks and raised my head. What I saw was the old man coaxing the child at the entrance of the state-run hotel, so I asked, "Are you busy?"

When the old man heard the question, he immediately said: "Can you sell me the remaining half of the dumplings? The dumplings in the state-owned restaurant are sold out, and my grandson is crying again to eat. There is really no way."

Seeing that the old man had a good attitude, I thought that half of the dumplings could not be eaten anyway, so he could sell it to him. When I was about to say yes, I saw another old man rushing over and cursing at the old man who had just asked for a question. You useless old man, what are you talking about with her? Didn't you see my grandson and grandson waiting to eat dumplings? You can just take them directly. She can't finish them anyway."

After hearing the old man’s words, he laughed directly and said, “It’s up to you whether you can eat or not eat the dumplings I bought with money. If your grandson wants to eat it, you won’t pay for it yourself. Why should I take it? Give you dumplings."

"How do you talk about money-losing goods? It is your blessing for my family's grandson and grandson to eat your dumplings."

"He...Then I really disdain for this blessing, you should give this blessing to yourself, I can't bear it."

After saying this, he took out the lunch box from the bag and packed the remaining dumplings and steamed buns in, and then left the state-run hotel without looking back, ignoring the scolding that followed.

It's already a little bit after leaving the state-run hotel, and we must hurry up to go to Liji Tailor Shop, or we won't be able to catch the bullock cart back to the village.

"Comrade Li, I'm here. Here are twelve catties of cotton and two pieces of cloth. You can help me make a four-bed single quilt and four single quilt covers. Can I send the others next time?"

"No problem. The four-bed quilt and four quilt covers cost ten yuan for handwork. As for the thread money, you won't be charged. You can collect this slip and remember to bring it next time you come to pick up things."

After receiving the slips from Boss Li, I went out of the tailor's shop, thinking that the things Aunt Cauliflower had explained had not been bought, so I walked towards the supply and marketing agency.

When I came to the supply and marketing cooperative, I saw that there was no meat at the meat stall except for a few bones, and there was nothing in the wine cabinet except for a bottle of Xifeng wine. Fortunately, there was everything the cauliflower wanted in the space, so I turned around and left the supply and marketing. Society.