Chapter 13 The Eve of the Countryside (1)

You can search for "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

No matter how shocked you are, you should put the boxes into the space bag one by one and put them back into the space. After all this is done, you will return to the study room and turn the puppy to return the bookcase to its original position.

Out of the study, I took a stool and sat under the tree in the cold wind to calm myself down. I thought that the current situation mentioned in the original owner’s father’s letter was beginning to be unstable. I wonder if this world is the same as my original world, because the original owner is young. I don’t know anything about this, it seems I can only go to the bookstore tomorrow to learn about the world.

After sitting for a while, feeling too cold, I went back to the house, took out the stove, put the coal in it, and put a pot of water on it to burn. Now it’s too early to go to bed and I don’t know what I should do. I found that space until now I have not harvested the food, fruits and vegetables in space. Although they will not be damaged if they are not collected, they will not grow. Of course, the more food you eat at this material shortage, the better, although you have a lot of material, But who can guarantee that such days will not last long?

As soon as his mind moved, he appeared in the front yard of the space, and smiled silly when he saw the fruits of the courtyard. Put them all into the warehouse with your mind. The 16 equal parts of the land, except the ones where the food was originally planted, will continue to be planted with food, and the others will be changed to fruits and vegetables that have not been planted before and are my favorite. There are a lot, and I forgot to buy vegetables when I bought substances in my previous life. As for the backyard, I didn’t move. Although I don’t know the medicinal materials, I still know that the longer the medicinal materials are, the better the medicinal effects. If you take a bath in the villa, you will have space. Now that you have the conditions, it is better to live outside. You have to adapt. The new living environment cannot all rely on space.

Because the room is warm because of the coal-burning stove, it will not be cold at night when sleeping. I poured a cup of hot water and drank slowly, thinking that I had never eaten the malted milk extract and chicken cake that I had collected before, so I took it out and soaked it in a cup and ate the chicken cake together. I thought about something while eating, and the time passed quickly. Since I drank malted milk and ate chicken cakes before, I was not hungry at all, so I stopped eating for dinner. I added a few pieces of coal to the coal stove before opening the window. Open it a bit to avoid carbon monoxide poisoning.

I was sleepy after lying in bed for a while. Maybe it was because I was young because I felt a lot of sleep. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was already after nine o'clock the next morning, and the coal in the stove had been burned out. No wonder I felt a little cold. Get up and refill the stove with coal and burn it, put the pot filled with water on it and heat it up, take advantage of this gap to climb onto the bed and fold the quilt into the space. Last night I used the duvet I bought in my previous life, the original owner’s quilt I don't intend to continue using it, but I still have to take it out and put it on the bed during the day.

The water was boiled when I was ready, and I pressed the water in the well in the yard and mixed it with the boiling hot water to brush my teeth and wash my face. I simply ate breakfast and went out with a small bag on my back. I planned to go to the bookstore yesterday. Now it is late, so hurry up and go out.

When I went to the bookstore and found the book I needed, it seemed that after about an hour I understood that this world is the same as the historical trend of the world before my rebirth. It’s just that none of the characters appearing in history are the same as my original world. Even the current leaders are different.