Chapter 14 The Eve of Going to the Countryside (2)

You can search for "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After putting the book out of the bookstore, do you want to stay here next? Where can I go without staying here?

I am very confused now. I suddenly saw that there was a state-owned restaurant in front of me. It was almost time to have lunch now. There was a saying, "There is nothing that cannot be solved by a barbecue. If there is one, then two meals."

There is no barbecue in this era, so it should be the same if you switch to eating state-owned restaurants!

I went in and saw that there was a lot of supply today. I ordered a dumpling and a braised pork for 2 yuan and a pound of meat ticket. Does it feel super cheap, but you can calculate it according to the consumption level of this era, but Quite luxurious.

After eating, I saw the remaining meat and dumplings, and took out a lunch box from the space under the cover of a cloth bag and put them all in. Thinking of the things before, although I am not in that bad mood now, I don't want to go shopping outside.

When I got home, I flashed into the space and planned to calm down and think about what I should do next. Suddenly my mind flashed. Isn’t this era of the upsurge of going to the mountains and the countryside to support the country’s construction? The conditions are worse than in the city in all aspects, but it is much safer than in the city. If you encounter something with your current small body, it is estimated that you will have to finish playing.

I don’t know what conditions must be met to go to the countryside. Before I was born again, I knew that every family in this era had to send at least one child to the countryside. If other children did not have a job, they would also go to the countryside after graduation. There is no clear age limit. Think about yourself. At the age of eight, with no education and no job, there is only one person in the family. Does that satisfy the requirement of going to the countryside? It seems that I have to go to the place responsible for this matter in the afternoon to learn more about the situation in this regard, so that I can arrange the next thing.

Seeing that it was already two o'clock in the afternoon, I was about to go out now, locked the door and walked to the office.

When I arrived at the place, I saw a woman wearing military green clothes sitting at the table and writing something, and stepped forward and asked: "Auntie, if I want to go to the countryside, do I do it here?"

The other person looked up and saw that he was surprised, and then said, "Whose kid are you, this is not a place to play, go home quickly."

Seeing that the other party said that, I could only go back helplessly: "Auntie, I am the only one left in my family. Mom and Dad have sacrificed. I want to contribute to the country like Mom and Dad. I know that I am still young, but I just want to go to the countryside to support construction."

Seeing that he said this, the other party showed a distressed expression and said: "You are worthy of being the children of two good comrades. The enlightenment is high, but have you really decided? Life in the country is much harder than here. You are still young and afraid that you will suffer. No, if you don’t wait two years to grow up and come back, my aunt will definitely handle it for you."

What I think in my heart is that the daylily will be cold in two years, but it doesn’t show up on the face, and he said firmly: “Auntie, I’m not afraid of hard work. I want to be a useful person to the country like my parents. I just don’t know what to do. What requirements does the township have."

Through the introduction of the other party, I understand that the current control of going to the countryside is not as strict as it was later. As long as you can go to the countryside voluntarily, the state will also subsidize the settlement allowance for you.

Knowing that I meet the conditions for going to the countryside, I filled out the form with the help of my aunt. The location I chose was the Shengli Production Brigade, Tianshui Township, Northeast Province. The reason is that the land in the Northeast Province is rich in fertile products and the conditions are not too bad. ! Later, she just wanted to say to herself at this moment, "My child, you are still too naive."