Chapter 52 Winter Hunt (4)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

It’s one o’clock in the afternoon, and I’m thinking about making a pot of preserved egg and lean meat porridge when I saw the time. I bought all kinds of porridge when preparing the ingredients, but each of them only had dozens of servings. Save and eat slowly after eating.

Now that you have free time, you should prepare more cooked food, in case you are too busy and have no time to cook in the future.

Take out five kilograms of rice from the space, wash it, soak it in water, burn the fire of the earth stove, add half a pot of water to the pot, and pour the washed rice into the pot to boil.

After half an hour, open the lid of the pot and see that the rice has bloomed. Pour the cut two catties of lean meat and a pinch of ginger into the pot and stir evenly. Cover the lid and cook for ten minutes. Open the lid and cut it. Pour ten fine preserved eggs and three spoons of salt into the pot and stir evenly. Cover the pot again and cook for 20 minutes. The delicious preserved egg and lean meat porridge is ready. Put them in a bucket and put them in the space, and see that there is still a fire on the stovetop and put a hundred eggs in it to cook as before.

I saw that it was around three o'clock in the afternoon, and the firewood in my home was about to burn out, so I thought of Aunt Cauliflower's family asking if I could use the money to exchange the firewood with her.

Go into the bedroom to change clothes, take out a catty of gong cake from the space, close the door of the yard and go to the captain's house.

When I arrived at the captain's house and saw Aunt Cauliflower feeding the chickens in the yard, she greeted herself to enter the house when she saw that she had come.

After washing her hands, Aunt Cauliflower let herself go to the kang to warm her body. He first handed her the oil paper bag in her hand and then sat on the kang.

Aunt Cauliflower took the oil paper bag in her hand and asked, "What is this."

"Slot cake," replied himself

"You kid, what else would you bring with you when you came here? If you see your aunt, please put it away and take it home to eat slowly. Auntie hasn't eaten it at such an old age. There is no shortage of this bite. You should eat more to grow your body."

Hearing her words, I was a little bit dumbfounded. I pushed the gaozi cake to the cauliflower again with my hands and said, "Auntie, I still have it. If you don't accept it, I won't dare to come home if I have something to do."

When she heard what she said, she had to accept it. After chatting with her for more than ten minutes, she asked her if she could use the money to exchange firewood with her house.

When the other party heard what he said, he understood what it meant, and said, "You don't need to change it. When Baozhu and the three of them come back, they can go to the mountain and pull a few times for you."

"Auntie, if it's one time or two, you can still help me, but looking at my body, I must not be able to cut firewood for several years. I can't keep you busy all the time, so that my conscience can't get through."

Aunt Cauliflower also thought about it. If it’s okay a few times, it’s a matter of several years. Even if I’m happy, my daughter-in-laws will definitely complain. Besides, I have to go to the field to earn work points after the spring season. A son earns ten full work points every day, and he doesn’t get much food a day. Nowadays, every family is having a hard time, not to mention that for such a family, food is life, and helping people is not so helpful.

After thinking about it, she said, "Xiao Xiao, my aunt doesn’t tell you anything. It’s okay if I’m free to help you. It’s just going to earn work points after the spring season. Baozhu and the others have a total of 30 work points a day. Calculated by five cents per work point, it’s one fifty cents a day. They cut one day and you can use one month. From now on, they ask three of them to ask for leave to help you chop a day of firewood every month.

When I heard Aunt Cauliflower say that, I knew that she was still taking care of herself. Cutting wood is much harder than earning work points, but it's still the same amount of money, so I can't do without my conscience.

"Auntie, everything else is up to you, but the money is two yuan. Cutting wood is harder than earning work points, but there is no reason why you can help me and you will suffer. If you don't agree, I will find someone else. "

When Aunt Cauliflower heard what she said, she had to agree, and she asked when the hunting team would return. She said that she would return the day after tomorrow.

Later, I heard Aunt Cauliflower talk about some things in the village, and when it was getting late, she left and went home.