Chapter 157

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After the autumn harvest, I resumed my usual life. In addition to practicing and cutting pigweed, I went to the master to study.

The phrase "learning is endless" is very good. Before learning with the masters, I felt that I was just finding a reasonable source of what I knew, so that I would not be suspected of showing it in the future.

But now I don't think so. The masters taught me far more things than I expected, and many of the content I didn't know before or hadn't touched at all.

Now I just want to learn from the masters, so that they won't fail their good intentions.

After practicing the martial arts taught by the master and the exercises in Fengming Jue in the courtyard this morning, I heard someone knock on the door.

I opened the door and saw that it was the second sister, so she was welcomed into the hall, and when she poured a glass of water for her, she also drank a glass of water. Then she asked: "Second sister, you came to see me early in the morning. What's the matter?"

"Xiao Xiao, school starts today. I'm here to find you to sign up."

School starts today? It seems that when I got my transcript, the teacher said the school start date, but I really forgot it. I touched my nose and said to the second sister a little embarrassed: "Wait for me, I will change my clothes and go to school with you. ."

"You take your time, don't worry, my dad will take my sister and them to school in a while, I just come over to find you first."

"Then I will go into the house and change my clothes."

After changing clothes, I went into the kitchen and brought out the sweet potatoes and eggs that were warm in the pot. Thinking that the second sister probably didn't have breakfast, she took out an egg and two steamed buns from the space, and then walked towards the hall with a bowl.

"Second sister, I must have not had breakfast when you came here so early. I didn't have any breakfast either. Come over and eat together and go to school."

"I really haven't had time to eat. I was so excited that I could not sleep last night when I thought I could go to school."

"Come over and eat. Don't be excited anymore. After you sign up, don't you have to cut the pigweed."

"Yes, yes, my dad has to go to work, we'd better go early."

"Hurry up and eat what's in the bowl, and immediately go to school after eating."

"Xiao Xiao, I can just eat sweet potatoes, you save eggs and steamed buns for lunch."

"If you let you eat it, you can eat it quickly. It's not like I invite you to eat egg buns every day."

After eating breakfast, she and her second sister came to the school and saw that her father and her sister were already standing in front of the school. It seemed that they were waiting for the second sister to sign up together.

Although the second sister is two years older than herself, she can only study the first grade with her sister because she has never studied before. Although she only read the first grade for half a year, she took the double hundred exam at the end of the term. The school directly promoted himself with the class to the second grade.

The teacher who accompanied the second sister to the first grade signed up, and then went to the second grade to sign up. After the teacher received the money, he said: "Or do you not come to class and only come for exams like the first half?"

"Yes, teacher, I will read the book as soon as I have time at home, and I will never stop studying."

"I want the teacher to believe that you remember to take the double hundred at the end of this semester, otherwise you will come to school obediently next semester."

"I know the teacher, then I will go home first."

"What are you anxious about before you finish talking, remember to come to school to pick up the book this afternoon."

"Good teacher."

"Xiao Xiao, I didn't know that you have been to school for half a year."

"I just paid the money and didn't go to school. My dad taught me the knowledge of elementary school before, so as long as I pass the final exam, the school allows me to study at home."