Chapter 39 Settled (4)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When they arrived at the small courtyard, because there was no cellar, they asked them to help themselves put food and vegetables on the kitchen floor. Aunt Cauliflower frowned when she saw this, and said, "Xiao Xiao, you can't put your food like this. When there is a shortage of food, every family keeps food tightly stored. They are afraid of being known by others. If you don’t have a cellar in your house, find a cabinet to store the food, and then put the cabinet in the sleeping room and lock it up."

Hearing her saying that she was taught, it is no wonder that there is a saying that if you don't listen to the old people's words, you are in front of you. They have lived at this age and have experienced many things and experience. It is always good to listen to their opinions.

Turning around and thinking that I don’t have a cabinet, he said to Aunt Cauliflower, “I will trouble Brother Liu and third brothers to accompany me to buy a cabinet at the Three Grand Master’s house later.

Brother Liu said, "Sister, it's not troublesome. Isn't it just moving a cabinet? Your eldest brother may not be able to do other things, but it just has strength."

Hearing what her stupid son said, Aunt Cauliflower also said with a smile: "Hurry up and get things done early and feel at ease. I will go back first. You will go back soon after you get it done. Baoguo will be back today. ."

When I heard her say that, I also thought of Liu's second brother sending sister Xiaofeng to work in the clothes factory. I don't know what happened, but there should be no problem with Uncle Wang.

After the four of them left the small yard, Aunt Cauliflower went home, and they walked towards the house of the third grandpa with the eldest brothers of Liu's family and the third brother. When they arrived at the home of the third grandfather, they saw him sitting alone in the yard smoking a dry cigarette.

Hearing someone coming, he raised his head and looked in his direction, and then said, "It's the girl doll from last time. What's missing in the house this time?" Seeing that he asked himself, he said, "Three big masters, I think You need a cabinet, the kind of upper and lower floors, and two wooden barrels. Have you made them here?"

"You wait, I'll go to the house to see if there is any."

After a while, the uncle came out and said, "You baby is lucky. Someone just asked for the cabinet and then didn't want it. Now it happens to be for you. You are now asking Baozhu and Baoliang to bring you back, right?"

I nodded myself and said, "Yes, the three big masters, the big brothers of the Liu family and the third brother are here to help me pull the cabinet, you can see how much it costs."

"You will give me ten dollars, and I will give you a steamer and two dustpans."

"Thank you three masters, for the money, you still have to lend me your wooden cart."

"Right there, Baozhu, pull the car over to install the cabinet, and I will help you get on the car together."

Soon the things were put on the car. The Liu family and the third brother were pulling the wooden cart and walking fast. The Liu family’s eldest brother did not make a mistake in the morning. He did have a lot of energy.

Things are pulled to the small courtyard, cabinets and a wooden barrel are placed in the bedroom, and the rest are placed in the kitchen.

Seeing that the things were set up, Brother Liu’s and Third Brother were planning to go back. I hurriedly took out a pack of Cooperative Brand cigarettes and handed it to Brother Liu, using the concealment of their pockets. Don’t refuse, I’m a baby girl who doesn’t smoke, and it’s useless."

Hearing this, Liu Baozhu thought to himself: This is a good thing, and I smoked it once. I really don’t know how to say it tastes, but it smokes more comfortably than the cigarettes I rolled myself, but I still have to see what my third brother is doing. I thought, so I turned my head and looked at him... hehe

Sending away the eldest brother Liu and the third brother, first put the kitchen ballast into the space, and then went to the room to lock them in the lower level of the cabinet.

After thinking about it, I went to the kitchen and put 30 catties of sweet potatoes and 20 eggs into the space. When I arrived in the bedroom, I put the sweet potatoes in a wooden barrel and covered them. The eggs were put on the upper level of the cabinet and locked. I didn’t wait to sit down. When I came down for a break, I heard a knock on the door.