Chapter 156 Autumn Harvest (5)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Hearing Guoyao's words, Fan Lao thought for a while and said: "Xiao girl's temperament is soft or hard, and I will be pitiful tomorrow."

General Xie was shocked when he heard this, and then he said, "What, I didn't hear it wrong, Mr. Fan, you mean you want us to pretend to be pitiful, I won't know that, or I'll just apologize to Xiao Mai."

After hearing this, Professor Zhang laughed directly, and he said: "Yun Lei, are you stupid? The pretending that Ren Fan said is not to make you cry. It just lets you show the pain in your body and let Xiao Mai know. ."

"That's it, you are sure that Xiaomai will calm down by doing this."

Honestly, Fan didn't want to continue to talk to Yun Lei, a stupid big guy, so he said, "Little girl is angry, we don't care about our body, so tomorrow we just need to tell what is uncomfortable.

She will definitely feel distressed when she sees us like this, so she won't continue to be angry anymore. Now she should quickly put the medicine on and rest, and she will have to work tomorrow. "

The next day I came to the rice field to pick up the ears of rice. As the freshness of the first day passed, I only feel that the time is like a year. I only hope that the autumn harvest will end soon.

At night, I was still a little angry thinking about what the four masters did yesterday, but I still have to send the mad things, otherwise I'm really afraid they won't be able to carry them.

When I came to the cowshed, I saw that the four masters did not sit on the stools and drink tea as if they were yesterday.

When I put the basket on the table, I saw that the second master kept looking at himself with his eyes. When he looked at him, he immediately rubbed his shoulders and thumped his legs. He kept saying it hurts.

Seeing him like this, I still don’t understand, I just said how even the prudent people like the master are being beaten there today. I originally wanted to use this trick to sympathize, so that I feel bad about them and they won’t be angry with them. Up.

Seeing the old naughty masters in the room are still performing hard, even if I feel angry at them, I can't give birth to them, and I feel reluctant.

"Okay, okay, don't act again, I won't be angry anymore, but if you dare to do this in the future, I won't pay any attention to you again."

"Oh, Xiao Xiao, the second master will definitely not do this again in the future."

Hearing what the second master said, she glanced at the remaining three masters, and then said: "Master, third master, fourth master, how about you?"

"No," the three said in unison.

"That's good. Come over and drink the chicken soup. I asked someone to buy a few packs of plasters. Remember to stick to the painful place every night before going to bed."

"Understood, Xiao Xiao, you should also pay attention to your body. After the autumn harvest is over, I will give you a prescription for rehabilitating your body, so that you can take care of your body," said Fan Lao.

"Then thank you master first."

After returning home from the cowshed, I entered the space and took a bath and then lay on the soft big bed of the villa. For more than half a year, I slept on the hard kang every day, and suddenly I slept on the high-quality customized soft bed. Up.

I decided that from today until the end of the autumn harvest, I would sleep on the big bed in the space, and I would treat myself as a reward.

In more than half a month, the entire brigade and even the entire village were harvesting in autumn, and I went through various pickings with my second sister, and the masters also successfully carried the autumn harvest with the help of chicken soup and ointment.

Seeing the food piled up in five large warehouses, everyone smiled happily and felt that the busyness of more than half a month was worthwhile.