Chapter 61 Winter Catching (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When I arrived at the door of the house, I saw the three brothers of the Liu family chopping wood at their door. I was embarrassed to say that they were late. The three of them said that they would chop wood wherever they were, and it would not interfere.

He quickly opened the courtyard door, went to the hall and took a kettle and cups for them to drink, and let them rest and chop wood. They said that this is not tiring, and they have to leave them alone.

Soon they chopped the firewood and put it in the stack of their kitchen, and put some left under the eaves for themselves. After doing this, they left.

Looking at the piles of firewood, I smiled with satisfaction, thinking that it could be used for a long time.

At noon, I suddenly wanted to eat seafood, so I took out a cooked king crab from the space, as well as some shrimps and shellfish, and made a cup of brown sugar ginger tea for fear that the food would be too cold.

After more than an hour of struggle, I was finally full. Looking at the pile of shells on the table, the corners of my mouth twitched. Fortunately, the portion of the seafood that can be eaten is relatively small. Otherwise, based on the number of shells on the table, I have to eat a pig.

After I cleaned everything up, I entered the space by myself. I saw that the food, fruits, and vegetables in the front yard were all ripe, so I put them into the warehouse.

When I went to the backyard to see the medicinal materials, it was still lush and lush. I suddenly wanted to try the sensation of digging ginseng, so I went to the warehouse to find a small hoe.

I didn't know how to judge the age of ginseng, so I found the one that looked most pleasing to the eye and started digging.

First, I dug up the soil beside the ginseng with a hoe, and then started to dig the soil little by little with my hands. After more than half an hour, I finally dug out the ginseng. Although I dug out two roots by myself, I can see I'm very satisfied with the human-shaped ginseng the size of a carrot.

Fill the pit I dug with soil. The ginseng will reproduce by itself, so there is no need to grow it. So I took the ginseng back to the villa, put it in the warehouse carefully, and went to take a bath.

The next morning I arrived at the river at the time the team leader notified yesterday. When I arrived, the river was already full of people. Seeing an old man in his sixties on the frozen river directing a few big men to cut the ice, I thought that the man was what the captain said was Wu's head.

After a while, the ice hole was finally cut open. Dozens of people worked together to throw a large fishing net into the river, and relying on the force of a circular shaft pulled by a horse to pull the net around underwater.

After an hour, there was no movement of pulling the net, but Wu was looking at the ice surface with his head, and listening with his ears over the ice surface. I don't know what he was doing.

The wind was very strong by the river. Fortunately, there were many people and I was small, and hiding in the crowd did not blow any wind. But seeing so many people standing there by the river, talking and laughing, if it weren't for their rubbing hands and stomping from time to time, I couldn't tell that they were cold.

After more than an hour, I finally heard someone on the river yelling: "Pull the net, hurry up, pull one, two, three... one, two, three..."

After more than ten minutes of hard work, the fishing net brought all the fish onto the river, and watching the fish piled up on the ice, it seemed that this net had caught the entire world under the river.

Seeing everyone put the fish into the bucket with joy, I seemed to be infected with smiles on their faces.

After the fish were put into the bucket, the team leader asked everyone to carry the bucket to the drying pit before dividing the fish.