Chapter 118

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When everyone heard the second sister say this, they all looked at Granny Liu with suspicion, while the captain said: "Second sister, you can bring out the evidence. If your milk does this, I will definitely not tolerate it."

Hearing what the captain said, the second sister gave the note in her pocket to the captain. After reading the note, the captain could drip ink out of his face, and then turned to look at Granny Liu: "What else can you say? ."

Granny Liu knew that the matter had been exposed from the moment she saw the second sister took out the writings, and she panicked when she heard the captain's questioning, so she broke the jar and beat the second sister.

When everyone saw how she could let her succeed like this, they came forward and grabbed her.

Mother Liu was dragged by someone and couldn't move, so she cursed, "It's you, a money-losing hooves. After raising you for so many years, letting you marry and marry you, you still dare to escape for me. You knew you were born. Put you in the toilet to drown when

Everyone was angry when they heard the vicious words of Mrs. Liu. Although they were also patriarchal, they would not be as vicious as Mrs. Liu. At most, they would let the girl do more work.

The second sister's mother finally couldn't help crying when she heard what her mother-in-law said. When the second sister saw her mother like this, she ran over to hold her mother and cry with her.

Seeing this situation, everyone sympathized with the poor mother and daughter, and hated Granny Liu even more.

Seeing this situation, the captain yelled with a headache: "Shut up all to me, second sister, don't cry, I will not let your milk sell you to a fool as a child bride."

The second sister slowly stopped her tears when she heard the captain say this, then raised her head and looked at the captain with her crying red and swollen eyes: "Captain, I want to split up, they can sell me once they can sell me. The second time, I was afraid that they would not be able to sell me until they separated."

When Mrs. Liu heard this, she cursed directly: "You bastard is like your slut mom. She is planning to split the family all day long. Unless the old lady is dead, otherwise the family will not be split."

If everyone hears this, they will think that the second sister and her mother are not sensible and filial, but now everyone only thinks that Mrs. Liu is unreasonable. They all hope that the second sister’s family will be separated quickly, otherwise they will definitely be filed to death by this old lady. .

When the second sister heard what she said, she said, "If you don't agree to the separation of the family, I will sue you and tell you about selling me to a fool as a child's daughter-in-law. You are engaged in feudalism and you are going to go to prison. ."

Hearing this, not only was Liu and Liangcai's family shocked, even the captain and everyone was shocked by the second sister's words. Everyone looked at the second sister with disbelief.

The second sister took a step back by everyone's eyes, she was a little flustered now, she didn't know what to do next.

Seeing how things had progressed to this point, I knew that the second sister was not scared and a little panicked, knowing that I must go out and help her at this moment, otherwise today's plan would fail.

So I walked out of the crowd and ran to the second sister and said: "Second sister, why haven't you seen you cutting pig grass these days."

After hearing her own voice, the second sister finally recovered, and only after she secretly blinked at her did she stabilize her mind again.

So she immediately hugged herself and cried: "Xiao Xiao, I will never be able to mow pigweed with you anymore. My milk is going to sell me to a fool as a child's bride-in-law, ooh..."