Chapter 71 Treasure Hunt (5)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Take out the silver coin from the space and carefully put it into the groove on the stone bed. With only a click, a hole opened in the center of the stone bed. I climbed onto the bed and looked inside. Two books lay quietly in it.

I stretched out my hand and took out the book inside. Whatever the situation, after a long time, I was scared to death and found two books.

I saw a book with Long Yin Jue written on it, and another with Feng Ming Jue written on it. Are you sure this is not a script book sold at a roadside stall?

Open the book that says Long Yin Jue, ha ha ha... it says five characters "read it by someone destined".

At this moment, I really want to beat people. You made so many messy things that made me find these two books with great pains. You still gave me a "read by someone who is destined", really want to swear.

He took a deep breath and opened another Feng Ming Jue. Fortunately, this book is for him to read, otherwise no matter how good tempered people are, they will explode on the spot.

Fengming Jue is divided into two volumes, the first volume contains two kinds of mental and exercise methods, which are similar to modern ancient martial arts and cultivate internal power. It's not as exaggerated as flying to escape from the sky and becoming immortal.

In the second volume, there are medicinal meridians and a set of acupuncture methods called Nine Turns to One Needle, which can be used in conjunction with the internal force of the first volume.

After reading this Feng Mingjue, how does it feel like he hasn't woken up from a dream? There are too many things that have broken my own perception. Although I have seen many novels and TV shows that are more exaggerated than those written in this book, I know that they are all fake. But now I am not sure whether what happened to me is true or not. Is it a dream from the beginning of rebirth?

I slapped myself hard, oh...it hurts, I'm not dreaming, how could dreaming hurt so much? Then all this is true.

After thinking and thinking about it, in fact, there is nothing unacceptable. I have the space to be very fantasy, and it is also very fantasy to wear this body. Now the book I got has experienced the first two things, and it seems that it is not so fantasy.

Putting the two books into the space, I once again knocked my head three times in the direction of the stone bed. Fortunately, nothing happened again this time. Don't say that my small heart can't stand it, even my small body can't stand it. Tossing.

I left the small room and came to the stone room. I looked up at the hole where I fell and was more than three meters above the ground. I sighed again that I was really lucky and could fall on the thick weeds.

I saw that the time was already past five in the afternoon, so I took out a herringbone ladder from the space and put it under the entrance of the cave. After putting a searchlight on my head, I took all the lamps in the stone room back into the space, and saw that it suddenly darkened. Shishi himself was still a little hairy, so he speeded up and climbed the herringbone ladder, and after a while he returned to the ground.

Looking at the sky that hadn't darkened, I felt that my whole person was relaxed. After the herringbone ladder was retracted into the space, the entrance of the cave was automatically closed. When I re-searched for the mechanism that opened the entrance, I couldn't find it.

After going back to the space and taking a bath in the bathroom, I ate an ice cream and felt refreshed.

Lying on the bed and looking at the lamp above my head, I didn't know where my thoughts were floating, and it was already past eight o'clock in the evening when I recovered.

I patted my face with my hand, and went to the kitchen to cook a dumpling. While eating it, I wondered if I would practice Fengmingjue's exercises later. I am just right to practice martial arts at my age. One more skill can be one more life-saving means.