Chapter 199 Yam (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Ahhhhh... I didn't expect that it was really yam. I was surprised to see the two-fingered yam in his hand. With such a large piece of yam, the master and the others will not be short of food this winter."

Putting the small medicine hoe into the space and replacing it with a larger hoe, the yam was dug up at the beginning of the pit times. However, because I hadn't digged yams before and lacked experience, all of them were broken.

Seeing the pile of broken yam on the ground, I didn't feel in the mood to continue digging, because the broken yam would not be stored for a long time before it would go bad.

If it is not to be given to the master, they will be cut off. Anyway, the space can be kept fresh, but this yam is for the master and them.

Putting a bunch of yam broken on the ground into the space, I planned to go back down the mountain and go home, because I was afraid that it would be broken if I continued to dig.

When I got home, I took out all the broken yam from the space, washed it, and then took half of it and steamed it on the pot, planning to make yam cakes later.

Looking at the other half of the yams left in the basin, he took out a pair of dishwashing gloves from the space and put them on his hands, and began to peel them.

When I peeled the yam for the first time in my previous life, because I didn't wear gloves, my hands were itchy and scratched, and now I think about it.

After half an hour, all the yams in the basin were peeled off. After washing them, they carried them into the kitchen.

Open the lid of the pot and insert the yam with chopsticks. It is easy to insert it. It proves that the pot of yam has been cooked. Then put them on the dustpan and let them cool.

After washing the pot, add clean water, take out three ribs from the space and chop them into pieces with a knife, then put them in the pot and blanch them, and plan to stew a pot of yam ribs soup with yam for a while.

After the ribs are fried in water, wash the pot and add half a pot of water, then pour all the ribs into the pot, add ginger slices and cooking wine, cover the pot and cook for half an hour.

Take advantage of the time to cook the ribs soup, peel off all the yam skins that have been cooled, and then use a rolling pin to mash all the yam into puree.

Take out five eggs from the space and beat them into the yam puree, then add five spoons of sugar, three spoons of corn oil and 20 grams of yeast. After they are all stirred evenly, then add the same amount of flour as the yam puree, and stir again Knead it evenly, cover it with gauze and leave it to ferment.

At this time, the ribs in the pot are almost simmered, so I opened the lid and cut all the yam in the pot into five-centimeter-long sections and poured them into the pot, so that the yam ribs soup was simmered after another 15 minutes.

Cut all the fermented yam dough into a baby's fist size, then knead it into a ball and roll it into a two-centimeter thick cake with a rolling pin.

Then take out a pan from the space and put it on the small stove, put the rolled yam cake embryos in the pan and fry them with golden brown on both sides, so that the delicious and nutritious yam cake is ready.

After all the yam cakes were fried, it was already past 7 o’clock in the evening. After rubbing the sore shoulders with my hands, I went to the pot in the kitchen and filled a bowl of yam ribs soup. I planned to use it with yam cakes. Today's dinner.

After dinner, 30 yam cakes and a large bowl of yam ribs soup were wrapped in kraft paper and put into the basket, and then the remaining yam cakes and yam ribs soup were put into the space, and then he carried the basket to the cowshed Go.