Chapter 100 Package (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Seeing the second sister's concerns, she stood up and said, "Don't worry, this is what a relative in my family needs. As long as you have time, he needs as much as you can do."

It was agreed that this matter must be mowing the pigweed, because I wasted too much time just now.

She was fine to cut how much she wanted, but the second sister was different. If she didn't complete the task and went home, she would definitely not be beaten or scolded.

I went home after delivering the pig grass to the pig farm, because what happened yesterday I planned not to go up the mountain for a few days. Not only was I afraid of the spies and accomplices, but I was also afraid of meeting people from the Chinese organization. They found The treasure must be taken away by someone.

Soon a week passed. In addition to practicing the exercises, this week was to mowing pigweed. The second sister also squeezed out an hour to sew her purse every morning, but she only wrote down the number of purses she made but didn't ask for any money.

Because she knew that not only would she not be able to keep the money if she asked for it, but she would also be found to be making money, so she asked herself to help her wait until she needed it before giving it to her.

Today, as usual, the pig grass was cut and sent to the pig farm, but I heard the village broadcast saying that everyone in the village should gather at the Shai Valley Farm, and none of them should be absent.

I ran home in a hurry, put the basket down, and rushed to Shaigu Field. I had a hunch that I was going to announce a major event this time, because the time for that event was getting closer and closer.

When I arrived at the Shai Valley Field, I saw that several captains were all standing on the stage with a serious face, while the villagers below were whispering to discuss what they wanted to announce today.

After a while, everyone in the village arrived. The team leader asked the people below to be quiet. He took out a piece of paper and said: "The state stipulates that if people in the village leave the village and go to the county or other places from today, they must arrive. The captains of the teams open letters of introduction. If there is no letter of introduction, you will not only not be able to ride in the car, but also cannot stay in the hotel. If it is serious, you will go to jail. Do you remember?

After listening to what the captain said, everyone was puzzled. Many people looked at the captain with a confused face.

Seeing this situation, the captain said again: "Just remember that if you want to leave the village, you must come to me to make a note, or you will go to jail."

After the captain said so, everyone understood, so they all answered.

Only when I heard the news, my whole body was cold, is it really about to start?

After returning home, sitting on the kang in despair, is the one that should come in the end? I don't know how many people will be involved in this catastrophe, and how many wives and families will fall apart. It is really sad that I know all kinds of things but I can't change anything.

In the few days since the captain announced the incident, although he was still doing things step by step every day, he still couldn't calm down.

Just after lunch at noon today, I heard the broadcast saying that I had my own package, and I went to the village office to pick up the package.

When I arrived at the village office, I found that there were three packages of my own. I looked at the sender and found that one was Uncle Zhang and the other was Uncle Wang. What I didn't expect was that the last one was all sent by Zhang Xu.

After returning home with the three packages, I couldn't wait to open the package. I wonder if Uncle Zhang and Uncle Wang will tell them about that, or if they will be implicated in it.