Chapter 5 Before Rebirth (5)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The next few days have been crazy shopping patterns. On the first day, I went to the mall to buy skin care products, cosmetics, and women’s daily necessities.

The next day, I bought household appliances, ranging from air-conditioning refrigerators to pots and pans.

On the third day, I went to the source supplier of the company’s large supermarket and told them that the company needed to open a new supermarket and have all the inventory. It is estimated that these goods will be enough to supply a large supermarket for 3 years, and it took almost 3 Billion.

On the fourth day, I ordered take-out and made steamed buns and porridge at home. I was afraid that I could not cook rice in the last days, so I ordered as many foods as I usually ordered. I also ordered 500 cups of my favorite milk tea. , Fried chicken also ordered hundreds of servings.

I make my own buns and steamed buns because they are too fluffy and not hungry, but they are more solid and more authentic.

On the fifth day, I went to the slaughterhouse and bought hundreds of pigs, 20 cows and 20 sheep, and thousands of chickens and ducks, all of which were slaughtered and divided.

After that, I went to the rapeseed shop and bought several packages. I saw that there were chickens and duck eggs next door, and I ran over to buy tens of thousands of them. All of them were sent to the warehouses rented in advance in the suburbs as before. .

Today is the sixth day and the last day I plan to stay in this city. I went to several bookstores and bought a lot of novels and all kinds of books that are not useful to those that are not used. These are all human civilization.

The last thing is to go to various pharmacies to buy a lot of medicines. This is particularly important. No matter when people get sick or injured, these medicines are life-saving. I also plan to buy some medicines no matter where I go to buy substances. This is not easy to separate. People noticed.

People who went to the suburbs and waited for the bookstore to leave the room with the landlord when they delivered the book, drove the car to a place without a camera, put it in the space bag, took out the phone and called the car and went to the roast duck shop.

I plan to eat another roast duck before I leave. I eat and pack 20 of the same one. I take a taxi to the airport and look at the fast receding scenery outside through the car window. My mood is suddenly depressed.

But thinking about this city, there is nothing worthy of nostalgia except for grandpa. What is the difference? After a brief period of sadness, I picked up my mood and just arrived at the airport, and got out of the car with a small bag.

The first stop I went to was a major food province. Food is the top priority for the people. No matter when, food is the top priority.

After getting off the plane, it was already 6 o'clock in the evening, and when I got on the hotel to pick up the plane, I went to the hotel to rest in advance.

When I woke up after sleeping, it was already 6 o’clock in the evening. I ordered some food and started planning where to buy food tomorrow. I still bought it under the name of the company’s purchasing manager. However, this place is not familiar to me. The address of the food manufacturer will not be known until tomorrow. Now we can only recharge and ensure the best condition tomorrow.

Waiting for the hotel to deliver something simple to eat, and then relax in the massage chair of the space villa before taking a bath with essential oils that can relax the whole body in the bathroom.

After getting comfortable, I lay down on the hotel bed and used the computer to download movies and TV series. I would download it every day when I was free, so I didn’t see it later. I bought a few hundred of them with a USB flash drive and put the computer out of bed after more than an hour. Let it continue downloading from a far place, and I turned off the lights and went to sleep.