Chapter 51 Winter Hunt (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After the two kangs are cooked, the house is also warm. In order to prevent myself from thinking about it, I plan to make a big pot of lomei this afternoon, and I can take it out when I want to eat it.

Let’s do it, first burn the fire of the earth stove, add half a pot of water in, and take out the processed three chickens, three ducks, trotters, tube bones, tripe, beef tendons, and hooves from the space. Of course, there are also duck necks, duck collar bones, duck tongues, eggs and chicken feet and duck feet that you like. Copy them all in the water to remove the dirt inside.

Re-add water to the pot, add star anise, cinnamon, bay leaf, pepper, red pepper, angelica, grass fruit, cumin, shan Nai and other aniseed ingredients, then add ginger and cooking wine to remove the smell, add rock sugar and soy extract , The dark soy sauce is colored, and finally add salt to taste.

First, put the unsatisfied ones in the pot for half an hour, then put everything else in the pot and let them marinate for an hour, and finally put out the fire and soak for three to five hours.

When I opened the lid of the pot at 6 o'clock in the evening, a strong scent came to my nose. I saw a pot of delicious lo-mei and swallowed unconvincingly, took out a spoon and took a bite out of a marinated egg. The protein Q bomb, the egg yolk has a strong fragrance, because the marinade penetrates into the egg, so it has a special flavor and is too delicious.

Take out two large basins and a large bowl from the space, put the marinade into the basin, and then pour the marinade into the bowl, so that you can use the marinade next time.

Cut a lo-mei platter and put the rest in the warehouse, and then take out a bowl of white porridge. When you like to eat lo-mei, you can mix it with white porridge.

After eating and drinking enough, I feel better, and it is true that taking in carbon water can make people feel happy.

Seeing that it was only 7 o'clock in the evening, and I was not drowsy, I went into the space to watch the TV series I hadn't finished watching before. After watching it for a while, it suddenly occurred to me that there are movies in this era. I don't know what it looks like. I have to experience it if I have a chance.

More than two hours passed without knowing it when I watched TV. My eyelids began to get heavier and heavier. I knew I was going to sleep. I went to the bathroom and took a battle bath to get out of the room. Check that the fire on the kang is suitable and go to the kang. To sleep.

There was no dream for a night. When I woke up, it was already bright. I felt that the temperature in the room was a bit low. I knew that the fire on the kang was going out. I got up and burned the kang again, went to the toilet, and went back to bed.

Today I don’t want to get up or hungry. I just want to read a novel under a warm bed. In modern times, I am a fan of novels. I especially like to read all kinds of novels related to rebirth. This kind of YY rebirths and crosses by itself, now there is no need to YY, because it has become real.

I picked out a book about getting rich from the space and looked at it, and saw the heroine's various pornographic operations inside, and then think about myself, why is there such a big difference.

I was immersed in the world of books and the time passed quickly. I looked at the time again and it was more than 12 noon. After reading the book for so long, I felt my neck was a bit sore and my eyes were a bit astringent. I plan to see it here today.

After waking up to wash, I was not very hungry. I took out a meat bun from the space and walked to the backyard while gnawing, wanting to see if the pear turned into a frozen pear.

I cut the snow and took out a pear. It felt hard from the outside, but I didn’t know if it was frozen inside, just in case it would freeze for another day.

I went back to the house and thought about winter hunting. I don’t know if anyone will be injured when I come back. I still prepare some first aid medicine. If someone is seriously injured by that time, I can take it out to save others and say that the medicine is. Brought to the countryside.

A few days later, she had to sigh that she had the foresight now, because these medicines saved her life.