Chapter 80 Sister (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Zhang Xu smiled silently when he saw the reaction of the little girl. Maybe because he rarely laughed, it looked like he had pulled the corner of his mouth.

Xiaoxiao, who ran out of the house, felt that her face was burning hot. It was really embarrassing. How could she be taken offline by her beauty-loving IQ.

Shaking his head vigorously, I can't think about it anymore and I kept talking about it...but the more I wanted to forget, the clearer the picture came to my mind, almost spitting out old blood.

After a long period of cold wind blowing in the courtyard, I felt that the temperature on my face dropped. I felt embarrassed when I wanted to go back to the hall. I hesitated for a while before deciding to return to the hall.

Why do you have to blow the cold wind in the yard in your own home, but that guy is enjoying it in the warm room.

Back in the room, Zhang Xu had changed his clothes and was sitting on the kang. Xu Ye raised his head and looked in his direction when he heard the footsteps.

Seeing him staring at him again, he gave him an angry look and then walked towards the kitchen.

He took out the bowl from the cupboard, put a bowl of vegetable and lean meat porridge in the pot, and returned to the hall.

Putting the porridge in front of Zhang Xu, he smiled and said to him: "Hurry up, don't say I abused the patient, let's talk after eating."

When Zhang Xu heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, he picked up a spoon and ate it. Um... the taste of this porridge was really good. A bowl of porridge was eaten in a short while.

Zhang Xu, who has not eaten anything for several days, finished a bowl of porridge, but he was still very hungry. He didn't know how to say that he wanted to drink another bowl, so he could only stare at him and sit opposite him. Sister. Yes, Zhang Xu has already regarded Lu Xiaoxiao as his younger sister in his heart.

Seeing that the guy on the other side kept staring at him with his eyes straight, I wonder what happened to him. Could it be that he was full and asked himself to wash the dishes?

Recognizing his fate, he got up and picked up the bowl and walked to the kitchen. He kept meditating that he was not angry or angry... Whoever makes himself the owner is the guest, and whoever makes him the patient should take more care.

Before I walked to the kitchen, I heard a voice from behind: "Don't fill up the porridge. Just the same as before."

Hearing this, I almost tripped and fell over the threshold. The feeling guy was not full and asked himself to serve him.

At this moment, I really want to explode. If you haven’t eaten enough, you won’t say it directly. The mouth is long and it’s not decorated. I just stare at people every day when I have something to do. I am not the roundworm in his stomach. What are you thinking.

Taking a deep breath, he went to the kitchen to take a large bowl and directly put all the porridge in the pot into the bowl, and brought it into the hall and placed it in front of Zhang Xu.

Zhang Xu watched his sister put a big bowl of porridge in front of him, and couldn't help but twitched the corners of his mouth. Even if he was hungry, he couldn't eat this big bowl of porridge.

I looked up to my sister just about to start talking, and saw that the other party glared at him fiercely. Although I don’t know why my sister glared at him angrily, the teenager still instinctively thinks it’s better for him to drink porridge obediently at this time, otherwise he will be miserable. Very bleak.

If Lu Xiaoxiao knew what Zhang Xu was thinking, he would say: "Youth, you are the truth."

No one in the main room spoke, only the occasional sound of a spoon bumping into a bowl.

In order not to provoke his sister, Zhang Xu drank a large bowl of porridge. Now his stomach is distended, and he feels a little vomiting. He hurriedly said: "I'm going to the bathroom." The man disappeared in the house. Inside.