Chapter 72 Fighting against the Wolf King (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After eating and resting for a while, I took Feng Mingjue and sat on the bed, opened and read the mental method on the first volume, and saw it said that when you start practicing, you must first introduce Qi into the body.

I tried to introduce air into the body according to the above method. I tried several times without success. How to introduce this vain air? Although I can read the book, I really have no idea how to implement it.

After sitting on the bed discouraged for a while, he regained his energy and continued. After hundreds of failures, I finally felt a strand of hair-like air running through my body. I hurriedly concentrated and guided the hair-like air to run through my body for a week before putting it into my Dantian.

Opened my eyes and jumped up on the bed in surprise, I finally succeeded, yeah...

I saw that it was already past 8 o’clock in the morning. I didn’t expect that I practiced all night, but now my spirit is better than sleeping all night. I feel really superb. It seems that I can practice without sleeping in the future. Okay, hahaha...

After breakfast, I left the room. Today is the sixth day I left home. I have to go down the mountain quickly.

After two days of rushing, I can get home at noon tomorrow. I saw that it was getting dark and I was planning to enter the space, and suddenly I heard something coming towards me not far away.

Leaning on a big tree, he took out the wooden warehouse from the space, heard the footsteps getting closer, and stretched out his head to look in the direction of the sound, hiss... I took a breath, just when I glanced at myself. I saw a dozen adult wild boars and a few small wild boars walking in their direction.

I thought this wasn't something I could deal with. When I was about to enter the space, I heard a wolf cry from my left. He looked in the direction of the voice, and his green eyes almost didn't scare him to death.

In the current situation, neither the wild boars nor the wolves found themselves. They lightly patted their little breasts to comfort them, and then continued to hide behind the trees to observe the situation.

Seeing the leading wolf raised his head and screamed, a dozen wolves behind it rushed towards the wild boar herd.

The wild boars surrounded the piglets to protect them, and when they saw the wolves rushing over, they slammed their heads toward the abdomen of the wolves with their long fangs.

After more than an hour of primitive fighting, the wild boars were eventually wiped out, and the wolves did not ask for anything. Except for the eight dead wolves, all the remaining five wolves except the lead wolf king were seriously injured, and it is not certain whether they will survive.

Seeing the five wolves lying down and resting, they didn't eat their prey, so they probably planned to regain their strength first.

Two dogs fight, play off. Looking at the wild boars and wolves all over the ground, he smiled treacherously.

He took out the wooden warehouse and opened the four wooden warehouses in front of the injured wolf. Each wooden warehouse passed through the middle of his head, and one wooden warehouse was killed.

Since its wooden warehouse was equipped with a silencer, the wolf king did not find his position, but he watched the surroundings with the green wolf eyes vigilantly.

Seeing the sky getting darker and darker, the situation is getting worse and worse for me. The wolf can see things clearly at night, but he can't. It seems that I have to find a way.

What exactly are wolves afraid of? Suddenly, my mind flashed, thinking of the jungle adventure summer camp I had participated in before, and there was an instructor in it that wolves were afraid of fire.