Chapter 189

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Liu Laizi listened to Liu Zhenzhen's retort with a leisurely look, as if he had already known that Liu Zhenzhen would react like this.

He waited for Liu Zhenzhen's words to finish before he said leisurely: "I have evidence that what I said is true."

After hearing what Liu Laizi said, everyone was excited and shouted towards the high platform: "Liu Laizi, hurry up and tell the evidence. If what you say is true, we will definitely make the decision for you."

The captain frowned as he watched the reaction of everyone in the audience. This matter became more and more troublesome, and it was about to get out of control.

So he opened his mouth and said: "Everyone, be quiet, Liu Laizi, since you have evidence to prove that what you said is true, please show your evidence quickly."

Liu Laizi immediately spoke after hearing the captain’s words: "Captain, when I ran into them that night, I accidentally saw a mole the size of a soybean on Liu Zhenzhen’s left butt. You just need someone to look at Liu Zhenzhen’s butt. Know if what I said is true."

Liu Zhenzhen went crazy when she heard what Liu Laizi said. How did Liu Laizi know that there was a mole on her left buttocks, and he also said it in front of so many people. How will she behave in the future? Seeing many men staring at her with disgusting eyes, she absolutely can't admit it.

So she said: "Liu Laizi, don't talk nonsense. I don't have moles even after pressing my butt. You are spreading a rumor. I can sue you.

After hearing what Zhenzhen said, Liu Laizi barked his teeth, and then said with a wretched smile: "Liu Zhenzhen, have you forgotten why you were pressed here? When you and Accounting Zhang did that thing yesterday But more than one person saw that you are all in this field. Why do I have to spread rumors and hold on when I'm full."

After hearing what Liu Laizi said, everyone basically believed what he said. The team leader found three women to take Liu Zhenzhen down, and then asked them to find a place where no one was looking to see if there was a mole on her left butt.

After a while, Liu Zhenzhen was brought back to the high platform. The captain asked the three women: "Is there any moles in her."

The three women looked at Liu Zhenzhen contemptuously after hearing the captain's question, and then said in unison: "Yes."

Liu Laizi smiled directly after hearing this, "Look, now believe that what I said is true, but I still have one thing I haven't said, just don't know if you want to listen?"

When everyone heard Liu Laizi's words, they were curious. Many people directly shouted at Liu Laizi, "Say it, we are all listening."

Standing on the high platform, Liu Laizi was particularly proud after seeing the reaction of the people, and then pointed at Accounting Zhang and Liu Zhenzhen with his fingers and said: "When I was in the audience before, I heard what they said was all false. They will meet. The relationship did not happen because Liu Zhenzhen threatened Accounting Zhang, nor did Accounting Zhang use his power to oppress Liu Zhenzhen. The relationship between the two of them was based on what they needed.

That night, I personally heard Liu Zhenzhen tell Accounting Zhang that he would exchange his body for a quota without digging a canal, and Accounting Zhang directly agreed. "

When everyone heard what Liu Laizi said, they directly exploded. They did not expect that Accounting Zhang and Liu Zhenzhen were such shameless people. If Liu Laizi had not come here today to tell the truth about the matter, it is estimated that they would all be fooled by those two shameless people. The round and round.