Chapter 182

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

At seven o'clock in the evening, I sneaked into Teacher Wang's residence and saw that the room was completely dark.

It's weird. Why is there no one in the house? Did Teacher Wang hide in other places?

As soon as this idea came out, I heard someone walking towards the house, so I immediately hid behind the house.

After a while, I heard the sound of unlocking, knowing that it was Teacher Wang who was back. After hearing the sound of closing the door, I sneaked up to the window of the house and squatted.

As soon as I squatted down, I heard a man's voice in the room: "Wenwen, or you should go out and hide first, and you will come back after I clean up the people."

"No, if I'm away, you won't catch people so easily. Only if I stay in the house, Liu Laizi will relax my guard."

"Okay, but what do you plan to do when someone catches you?"

"A Tao, if someone gets caught, please help me find a place to lock him up, and then give him a severe lesson when the matter is over."

"This is no problem, but what are you going to do with the two people behind the scenes?"

"The way of the person is to treat the person, since they are going to destroy me, I will destroy them first."

After hearing Teacher Wang's words, she almost stood up and applauded her with excitement. She didn't expect her thoughts to coincide with her own.

When I came to Teacher Wang this morning, I thought if she didn't believe what she said, she would directly apply the method Teacher Wang just said to Accounting Zhang and the others.

But Teacher Wang actually believed it. At that time, I thought that this method could not be implemented. I didn't expect that Teacher Wang would also think of using this method to punish Accounting Zhang and the others. It seems that even God would not let them go, hahaha... .

I have been waiting for the rest of the time. At eleven o'clock, I finally saw a sneaky figure coming in from the courtyard wall. You don't need to look at it to know that this person is Liu Laizi.

After seeing him turning to the yard, he walked directly to the door of the house where Teacher Wang lived, and then took out a blade and started prying the door. He pried the door open soon.

Seeing this familiar scene, the corners of his mouth twitched. Zhang Xu did it the same way last time. If he didn't know that Zhang Xu and Liu Laizi didn't know each other, I thought they were from the same school.

After the door opened, Liu Laizi threw the blade on the ground, then Yin Yin smiled twice and softly pushed the door away and walked in.

Because it came to Teacher Wang's house secretly, I can't follow Liu Laizi into the house now, I can only watch him go in alone.

But fortunately, there is a person named A Tao in the room, otherwise I really worry that Teacher Wang is alone in the room.

"Ah..." A scream sounded, and then "I don't dare anymore, don't kick me there anymore, I have to inherit from the old Liu family."

What happened in the room? But listening to Liu Laizi’s miserable screams and words, I can guess that he is about to be kicked and scrapped. I just don’t know if it was Teacher Wang or the person named A Tao, if it was Teacher Wang who moved the foot. I wonder if A Tao feels chilly under his crotch?

"Wenwen, I'll take him away first. You can take a rest early after you clean up. Don't you have to go to class tomorrow."

"Okay, but you will remember to help me stare at people tomorrow, and if something happens, remember to do what I told you."

Seeing that the man named A Tao crushed Liu Laizi away, Teacher Wang’s crisis today was also resolved. Even if they saw that Teacher Wang was okay, the two would not dare to take action in a short time. But it was missing.