Chapter 172

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Although I thought so in my heart, I didn't dare to say it like that, otherwise it would be expected to stage a full martial arts in a while.

So he said: "Then next time I step over the wall and come in, learn a few cuckoo calls, so you know how I am here."

Hearing Zhang Xu's words, it's hard to keep getting angry, so he snorted and took the baseball bat into the house.

Zhang Xu saw that the little girl didn't have a good face, but it was obvious that she had calmed down. Knowing that today's crisis was over, he raised his foot and walked into the house.

Sitting on the kang, he had just installed a bowl of chestnut rice before he had time to eat. Zhang Xunasi had also come in. He had planned to ignore him and continue to eat, but he saw the big bowl of chestnut chicken on the table. I thought that the chicken in this dish was sent by Zhang Xu. If he didn't ask him to eat, it would seem to be too authentic.

So he said, "If you want to eat, go to the kitchen and get the bowl yourself."

Hearing this, Zhang Xu didn't say a word. He obediently went to the kitchen to get the bowl. It has been a long time since Qiu received the food made by the little girl. I really missed it very much.

Zhang Xu, who took the bowls and chopsticks, consciously sat on the kang, and then he filled a bowl of chestnut and started eating. I have to say that although the little girl is small, her cooking skills are really amazing. Now everyone eats chestnut. Raw food is cooked in white water, so she can make so many tricks, and the taste is particularly good.

After eating a bowl of chestnut rice and some chestnut roast chicken, my stomach was a little braced. Although my mouth was still very greedy, I thought that it was easy to accumulate food after eating too much at night, so I had to put down the dishes.

Seeing Zhang Xu, who was sitting across from him, was eating a bowl of chestnut rice, he was inexplicably uncomfortable. I would never admit that he was envious of his large appetite and could eat so much chestnut rice and chestnut chicken.

So I decided not to see or bother, and went to the kitchen to take the chestnut rice and chestnut roast chicken that I had prepared for the chefs from the pot, then put them in a basket and carry them to the cowshed.

Before leaving the house, he said to Zhang Xu: "I'll go to the bullpen, remember to wash the bowl after eating."

When I came to the cowshed, I brought out the chestnut rice and Chinese chestnut roast chicken in the basket and put them on the table, and then said, "Master, come and taste the food I made with the chestnut I picked today."

When General Xie heard this, he immediately took his chopsticks and took a bite, and then said with his eyes closed, "I haven't eaten this chestnut rice for many years. I thought I was in a fellow villager's home when I was in a war. Have eaten."

The other three people in the room sighed with emotion after listening to General Xie's words, and then took a bite of chestnut rice with their chopsticks, and they all said it was very delicious.

Seeing that the masters were eating chestnut rice and chestnut roast chicken, they said: "Masters, don't eat too much, it is easy to accumulate food at night, and I brought you three meals today. "

"Little girl, don't worry, we will eat one bowl each and we won't eat too much." Fan Lao said.

"Then I can rest assured, there is something in my house today, so I won't study with you tonight."

"Okay, then pay attention to safety when you go back."

After returning home, I saw Zhang Xu had cleaned up the table, and now the old god was sitting on the kang drinking tea, as if he was the owner of this house and he was a guest.

I sat on the kang and took a sip of the tea that Zhang Xu poured, and then said: "Let's talk about it, what's the matter in my house this time?"