Chapter 48 Going to the Fair (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After half an hour of bumps and bumps, I finally came to the market place. All of a sudden, the people in the car got off and left. I looked at Aunt Cauliflower and asked, "Auntie, did you bring something to change today? ?"

Aunt Cauliflower took an empty basket from the ox cart and carried it on her shoulders and replied: "I didn't bring anything today. I just used the money to exchange something with someone else. Do you want to change it."

"I don't know what to change yet, but I haven't seen the market and want to come over to see it. I will change it later if I see what I want."

"Well, that's okay, but now there are so many people, you have to follow me." After that, she took herself to the market.

When I came to the market, I saw all kinds of things on the floor. There really were everything. I followed Aunt Cauliflower while walking and watching.

It didn't take long to watch Aunt Cauliflower stop at a place with homespun cloth. She exchanged six yuan for a piece of cloth, and asked herself if she wanted it, and after she answered her no, she took herself to move on.

After shopping for a long time, although there are so many things, I don’t have what I want. Aunt Cauliflower has changed a few. Seeing her posture, today is the rhythm of shopping spree. As expected, she is a woman, no matter what the environment is, she can’t avoid it anytime. Buy buy buy.

Keep walking and look at it. Not far away, there is an old woman with many insoles and shoes in front of them, all embroidered with beautiful patterns, she pulls the sleeves of Cauliflower with her hands, indicating that she wants to go there.

When I walked to the booth, I squatted down and took a pair of insoles embroidered with roses and asked: "Grandma, did you make this insole? The embroidered patterns on it are really beautiful." Seeing myself complimenting her. The other party answered with a smile: "I made these insoles, but the patterns above were embroidered by my grandson-in-law. I can't do such delicate work."

After listening to her, I asked for a pair of black-bottomed plum blossoms and blue-bottomed cloth shoes, and two pairs of insoles embroidered with roses and peonies. The shoes cost six yuan, a pair of insoles and a pair of fifty cents, a total of 14 yuan. I asked for so much and gave myself a pair of insoles embroidered with plum blossoms.

Aunt Cauliflower saw that she had bought so many shoes and insoles and said, "Why do you buy such expensive shoes so old? If you can't make shoe insoles, I will help you. Why waste all that money.

When I heard her say that, I knew she was thinking about herself. To be honest, I really think that the shoe insoles are not expensive. The embroidered patterns on them are very delicate and spiritual. Unlike the ones made by machines in later generations, although they are also delicate, they feel the same What are the disadvantages.

While listening to Aunt Cauliflower talking about trivial things, she continued to stroll around. When she saw frozen pears in a stall in front of him, she asked, "Auntie, do you have frozen pears?"

"There is no such thing. Fruits are rare nowadays. They have been eaten separately a long time ago. How can they be used to make these tricks."

Pulled her by herself, pointed at the frozen pear stall, and told her that she wanted to go there for frozen pears.

I have to say that the current fruits are really expensive. A frozen pear costs 30 cents. You need to know that a pound of meat is only 80 cents. I changed two of them and plan to taste the taste. If they are delicious, take out the pears and bury them in the space. Make frozen pears in the snow.

The whole street of the market was finished shopping, and I didn't change anything except those two things. Aunt Cauliflower changed a basket in all sorts of things, and she was still holding a piece of cloth in her hand. It was estimated that she was doing New Year goods. Maybe I'm still thinking in my heart: It's hard to come across an inexhaustible change without a vote, isn't it stupid? Maybe there will be no such opportunity in the future.