Chapter 161 Paying Grain (4)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When I came to the state-owned restaurant and took a look at today's supply, I went to the window and ordered a braised pork ribs, a braised pork and a bowl of rice.

After the meal was ready and served on the table, he took out a lunch box from the bag and put the braised pork in it, and put it into the space under the cover of the bag, and then started eating lunch.

After eating lunch, I thought of going to the black market and going directly to the grain station after buying things. It was estimated that I would not come to the state-owned restaurant again for dinner, so I packed ten steamed buns and sent them to the chefs with braised pork in the evening.

Before going to the black market, I found a place with no one to enter the space and pretended to be. Although I was not selling things this time, I bought a lot of things this time, and I was also afraid of being targeted.

When I came to the entrance of the black market, I paid 50 cents the same as the first time before being put in by the guards.

When I arrived in the black market, I saw a wide range of items on the ground, and I couldn't feel that it was an era when free trade was not possible. The absolute value of the 50 cents was paid.

Seeing a booth selling cloth shoes, I walked over and picked four pairs of black ones, and bought four pairs of insoles.

Next, I bought two dark blue homespun and two grey homespun. There were no stoves and kettles, so it seemed that I had to buy them again next time.

After leaving the black market, I quickly walked into an alley and entered the space. After changing my clothes back to the original ones, I went into the warehouse and found a bag of cotton. I planned to find a tailor shop to make cotton clothes later.

I left the space and asked several people, and finally found a place called Li Ji Tailor Shop. I went in and saw a man in his 50s who was measuring cloth with a meter stick. So he said, "Comrade, you guys do Cotton?"

Old Li who was measuring the cloth heard someone talking, so he stopped his work and raised his head. Seeing that it was a little girl about ten years old, he asked, "Did you ask me just now?"

"Yes, do you make cotton clothes?"

"I can make cotton-padded clothes, but what about your adults? Why don't they let your child come."

"My mother was looking outside at the cloth and cotton. We didn't know that your group didn't help make cotton clothes, so we came to ask first, and then we can take the cloth and cotton clothes when we are sure."

"Then you go and tell your mother that I can make cotton clothes on my side, and let her bring cloth and cotton."

I left the tailor's shop and found an empty alley, took out the two blue cloth and cotton in the space, and then walked towards the tailor's shop with the cloth in one hand and the cotton in the other hand.

Old Head Li saw a small figure holding so many things, and hurriedly walked over to help her pick up the things in her hand, and then said: "Why didn't your mother come with you? You brought so many things alone. "

"My mother and I came to the county this time to help a lot of aunts with things, so there are too many things and my mother has to watch them there. She has already explained what I want to do."

"That's fine, come over and tell me what to do."

"These two pieces of cloth are made into four sets of men’s clothes. The size is made by increasing the size of your body. If there is too little cotton, just add it to the clothes, and the stitches are on the elbows and knees. Put on a piece of cloth so that it is resistant to wear. If there is leftover, it depends on whether you can make a bed sheet. If it doesn’t work, then forget it.”

"Any other requirements?"

"No, just come over and get it anytime."

"After a week, the handwork cost for making clothes is a set of two and five cents, and the thread and buttons are only one dollar. You will not be charged if you make so many clothes and sheets."

"Thank you comrade, here is eleven yuan."

"You keep this list. When you come to pick up the clothes in a week, remember to bring the list with you."