Chapter 84

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

It didn’t take long for the meal to be ready. Looking at the potatoes on the table, the pork ribs, the vinegar Chinese cabbage and the dumplings, I picked up the chopsticks and said to Sister Xiaofeng: “Hurry up, the dishes will be cold later, let’s have two at noon today. His task is to wipe out the dishes on the table."

Liu Xiaofeng looked at this child who was much younger than him, and was very touched. Now someone has some good things that are not hidden and tucked away, how can they show it to entertain others. Looking at the dishes on the table, she knew that it was the other person who valued her to entertain herself. After returning home, she must let the family take care of her.

Seeing that Sister Xiaofeng hasn't moved her chopsticks, she thought she was afraid that she would be gone after eating, so she said: "Sister Xiaofeng, don't worry about it. I divided the ribs into two slices a year ago, and only cooked two of them today. I have a lot left, so you don’t have to worry about eating what I don’t have."

Sister Xiaofeng picked up the chopsticks and started eating after she finished speaking. However, she ate the cabbage and potatoes the most. After eating a few pieces of ribs, she stopped eating. The dumplings were cooked by herself and divided into two bowls. She only ate one bowl. All finished.

Not long after lunch, Sister Xiaofeng went home. She cleaned up the house and thought that she hadn't entered the space for three days, so she closed the door and walked into the space.

Seeing that the grains and fruits in the front yard were all mature, they were collected into the warehouse and replanted.

When I came to the living room and saw the long-lost sofa lay directly on it, it was so comfortable and unnecessary.

After lying down for a while, thinking that he was a little slack in the past few days, he took out Feng Mingjue and turned to the medicine scriptures to continue reading.

Time passed unconsciously, and felt a little sore in my neck, so I stood up and relaxed my body.

Looking up at the clock on the wall, it was already past eight o'clock in the evening, and I didn't expect to read the book for so long.

I felt so hungry after touching my stomach. It was too late today and I didn't want to cook, so I took out a bowl of wonton and a plate of shrimp dumplings from the warehouse, and watched the urban soap opera and had dinner leisurely.

After dinner, I took a bath and started practicing. There is no shortcut to success in anything. Only by working hard and working hard can we get closer and closer to success.

I spent the whole night in cultivating. The next morning I was full of energy and practiced the exercises more than ten times. I still failed to get started like the previous few times, but my physical sensitivity was obviously improved by more than one level. .

Seeing my stinky sweat, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After the shower, I ate breakfast and went out of the room to see if anything happened outside. When I saw everything went back to the room as usual.

Time is like a white horse. Today is the fifteenth day of the first lunar month. During this time, I practiced the mind at night, practiced the exercises in the morning, and spent the day reading the medicine scripture except for meals.

After working hard for this period of time, my mental method broke through to the third level of Qi training, and I also read one third of the first stage of the medicinal material knowledge of the medicinal scriptures. It may be that my memory became particularly good because of my practice. I read it again. You can remember everything, so the speed of reading the medicinal scriptures has gradually increased.

What makes me most happy is that the cultivation technique has finally made progress. Because of the constant cultivation technique every day, the movements are becoming more and more skillful, and the speed is getting faster and faster. In the end, the phantom is brought out because of the speed.

On the morning of the ninth day of the ninth, I practiced as usual. What I didn't expect was that the palm of my hand brought out a trace of inner strength and pushed the vase on the table down.

Although this inner strength was weak, I almost cried out of joy. God knows how uncomfortable I feel when I practice the exercises every day. Anyone who does one thing every day without any substantial progress will be uncomfortable.