Chapter 147 Apprenticeship (8)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Seeing that the three masters didn’t intend to answer General Xie, I couldn’t bear to see his puzzled look, so he said: "Master, your situation is not suitable for wearing new clothes, so I found this. The cloth made of this kind of fabric will make you clothes. Although it will look wrinkled like old clothes after washing it once, it is still very comfortable to wear.

After hearing this, General Xie also understood, so he said: "Little girl, it's OK to prepare the clothes this time. Don't be so troublesome in the future. The old men of us don't care about what they wear. I heard the people in the team say about your parents. It’s not there anymore, it’s not easy for you alone."

After listening to General Xie's words, the other three all agreed: "Yes, Xiaotou, I don't need to send food anymore. We have food. You should eat more when you are growing up."

"Master, I know, but you don't have to be careful that I don't have food. I can get subsidies every month.

But four masters, do you have to think about how I call you, or else how do you four know who I'm calling when you call a master? . "

After hearing this, Fan also nodded in agreement: "You can call it according to our age, I am the oldest, you call me master, General Xie is the second master, Professor Zhang is the third master, and Professor Wang is the fourth master."

"I know the master, I brought some wine and food over, let's eat now."

When General Xie heard that there was wine, his eyes were shining, and he said quickly: "Little girl, take out the wine. It's been a long time since I had a drink. It's really greedy."

"Second master, don't worry, the wine will not run if you leave it here. You should eat something to cushion your stomach before drinking, otherwise your stomach will feel uncomfortable."

General Xie’s eyes were red when he heard this. In the past, except for the guards who took care of him, he would occasionally remind him to drink less. No one really cared about him so much. So he quickly replied: "I know, it’s still Xiaomai who cares most. I."

When the other three people heard General Xie say that, they didn’t care about it. They were all attracted by the dishes on the table at the moment, and Professor Zhang said directly, “Little girl, these dishes are all made by you. ?"

"Yes, Master Three, because considering that you haven't eaten greasy food for a long time, you are afraid that your body will not be able to bear it, so today's dishes are relatively light, you can eat with confidence.

After hearing these words, Fan Lao smiled comfortedly: "Since Xiao Mai prepared carefully, please move the chopsticks quickly, don't let her down

So the four old and one young happily ate dinner.

After eating, Fan Lao watched it was late and said, "Little girl, you will come here to study every night at 8 o'clock every night. The four of us will teach you one day, and we will keep taking turns like this. Do you know? "

"I know the master, it is late now, then I will go home first, and I will come back tomorrow night."

The four people in the room nodded when they heard this, and then said: "Be careful on the road."

After returning home to take a shower and lying on the bed, I smiled happily thinking of everything that happened tonight. Since tonight I have four elders. They are about the same age as my grandfather, and I feel that he and grandpa are from them. With the same care for myself, I will never be alone anymore.