Chapter 198 Yam (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After returning home, he drank saliva and took out two catties of fat pork belly and two bottles of bamboo leaf green from the space and walked towards the captain's house.

When I arrived at the captain's house, I saw Aunt Cauliflower killing chickens in the yard, so she said, "Auntie, killing chickens."

When Aunt Cauliflower heard someone talking to her, she stopped her work and looked at the source of the sound. When she saw it was Xiao Xiao, she immediately smiled and said, "It's Xiao Xiao, come in and sit in the room."

"Auntie, I'm here to bring you meat and wine." After speaking, he handed over what he was carrying.

Aunt Cauliflower took a look at the meat and wine, and said with a smile on her face: "Xiao Xiao, you bought the meat really well. I haven't seen such a fat and good pork belly in years. But it really drags your blessing."

"Aunt, you are satisfied. I'll leave if nothing is wrong. Aunt, you should also go and kill the sex. It will be difficult to pull the hair when it is cold."

"Hey... the aunt will not keep you today, remember to come and sit down when you have time."

After I got home, I went to the space and took a shower. I was very tired when I thought that I met the trafficker and the best product one day.

So he walked to the sofa and came directly to Ge You to lie down, probably because he was too tired, and fell asleep after a while.

When I woke up, it was already past nine o'clock in the evening. It seemed that I had been sleeping for a long time, and now my head was a little dizzy.

After shaking his head vigorously, I felt not as dizzy as before. I got up from the sofa and walked towards the kitchen, took a bottle of mineral water from the refrigerator and drank a big sip, and finally he was completely awake.

Because I was sleeping during dinner time, I didn't eat dinner, and now my stomach is really hungry.

Although I wanted to take out a lot of things to eat, I thought it was too late to eat too much, so I gave up that idea and went to the warehouse to open a cup of the malted milk essence that Zhang Xu bought two days ago. , I stopped when I was six minutes full with the biscuits.

After sitting on the sofa for half an hour to rest, it was already more than ten o'clock in the evening. I thought that because of Wang Wenwen's affairs, I didn't practice much, so I went to the bed in the bedroom to sit down and start practicing all night.

Opened his eyes early the next morning, got up and got out of bed to move his muscles and bones, and then returned to the main room after leaving the room.

He opened the door of the hall and walked into the courtyard, practiced both the exercises and the boxing techniques taught by the second master before entering the room to wash the 簌.

After breakfast, I picked up the basket and set off to mow the pigweed at the foot of the mountain. Thinking that the masters hadn't eaten enough in winter, I planned to go to the mountain in the afternoon to see if I could find something as filling as potatoes and sweet potatoes. thing.

After lunch, I locked the door and started up the mountain from the path where the persimmons were found last time.

I haven’t found any good things after walking for ten minutes. It seems that today’s luck is not very good. If I walk for another half an hour, if I still haven’t found any good things, I plan to go straight down the mountain and go home, and wait for the second sister and the others on the weekend. Together they went up the mountain to pick up chestnuts.

After walking for another half an hour, except for a pheasant, nothing else was found. Just as I was about to go home, I saw a plant that looked like a yam vine not far away, so I immediately raised my foot. Go over there.

When I came to the plant that resembled the yam vine, I took out a sickle and a small medicinal hoe from the space, and started digging.