Chapter 3 Before Rebirth (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Thinking of what I saw before, I didn't know if it was true or I was dreaming, so I hurriedly took out the jade pendant on my chest and thought about entering, but I didn't expect to really enter the space.

It hurts to pinch my face hard, this is not a dream, everything is true, I jumped up happily thinking that the heroine of the novel before has all kinds of golden finger space or something, and I was envy for a while, no Thinking that I also have it now, I really want to smile forever.

However, before the laugh came out, an idea popped out. The book said that the person who got the space would either usher in the end of the world or travel through it. Thinking of this, it was too scary.

Since things have happened, it’s useless to be afraid, just don’t know when those things will happen, but the sooner you prepare, the better.

I immediately took out a notebook and began to write what to prepare. The four items of "clothing, food, housing and transportation" all need to be prepared except for housing. As for what else is needed, I can't figure out what I need to buy.

Then count your own property. In addition to the 2 billion in the card that grandpa left for him, there is also the money saved from childhood. Grandpa gave a lot of pocket money, and the parents and relatives were in the way of grandpa. I also gave a lot of face money. I didn't spend a lot of money on it. There were about 300 million in it. I smiled happily when I saw the money. With this money, I can buy a lot of materials.

Now that you have figured out what to do next, you must act, who knows when the accident will happen.

First put all the things in the safe into the space, and then put all the things that can be taken away in the villa into the space, and watch the empty villa go out with satisfaction.

I drove to the place where the house was sold and hung up, saying that the sooner I could sell the better, the price could be lower, and then I went to the company and directly found the scumbag and said that he wanted to go out and work and put up a name, and the salary was not required.

Dad scum can't hold back when he hears the corners of his mouth cocked and pressed, he pretends to go out if he wants to have fun and not hurry back, the salary will still be paid.

Hearing his hypocritical words, I impatiently said something to catch a plane and went out. Who didn’t know that her good sister had taken this position a long time ago, but because of the grandfather’s will, she has not been able to do so, and now she let it out in disguise. Can you keep their family happy?

Thinking of this, I couldn't help but laugh at myself. Had it not been for this position to facilitate the procurement of materials, I would have resigned long ago.

After leaving the company, I went to the flower shop to buy a bunch of flowers and went to my grandfather's cemetery, telling him that he had seen the letter he left and his plans for the next, so he was relieved.

After finishing this, I saw the time at more than three o’clock in the afternoon. I drove to the largest hotel in the city, opened a presidential suite and went to take a shower. After taking a shower, I picked up the phone and ordered all the things I like to eat in this hotel. Servings, you can put it in space if you can't finish it, it won't be bad anyway.

When the meal was delivered, I heard the phone rang before eating. I saw that the call was a listed sales office and picked it up. It said that someone would like to see the house someday. As long as the house is satisfied, the transaction can be done immediately, and then an appointment tomorrow morning I hung up the phone after seeing the house at nine.

I opened the lid of the dining car and saw that there were so many things inside. I didn’t feel it when I ordered it. I was shocked when it was delivered. It was full of the contents of the three major dining carts. It was estimated that there were more than 60 plates of food. I took two plates. I ate the food I like, but I didn't finish the two plates until my stomach was full. It seemed that I overestimated my stomach.

Enter the space and put all the space bags that have not been put in a large box, and then put all the leftover vegetables in the bowls in the villa and put them on the wooden shelf. It seems that I will buy more bowls and lunch boxes tomorrow. , Or it's not enough. After finishing this, I was a little tired and fell asleep in bed.