Chapter 170 Picking Up Mountain Goods (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Second sister, why are you standing there? Now that most of the chestnuts on the tree have fallen off, come and pick them up quickly."

After hearing Xiao Xiao's words, the second sister finally recovered. She closed her open mouth and swallowed, "Xiao Xiao, your strength is too great."

"Hehe... I am naturally strong, maybe I followed my dad, his strength is very strong." In order to prevent the second sister from continuing to ask questions, I can only say that.

"It turns out that this is the case. It's not surprising. I can eat as much as my dad can eat. My dad and I have the most food in my family."

"Second sister, let's not discuss the issue of genetics now, let's pick up chestnuts quickly, and see if there are enough chestnuts on the ground to fill our back basket. If it is not enough, I will kick and shake it more."

For the next hour or so, I and my second sister were constantly peeling the thorny shells and fetching chestnuts. When they encountered the thorny shells that were particularly difficult to open, they took the second sister and the others into the space when they were not paying attention.

After four o'clock in the afternoon, all the chestnuts that were shaken were finally picked up. Although the four-person basket was only two-thirds full, this was the best.

Firstly, because the back basket is filled with chestnuts with thorn shells peeled off, the weight of a full back basket can be imagined, so two-thirds of it is just within the range of the second sister and the others.

Secondly, one-third of the space in the back basket can be used for hogweed, so that the chestnuts in the back basket can be hidden from people.

"The second sister is late now, and we will cut pig grass to cover the chestnuts later, so let's go down the mountain first, and pick up the remaining chestnuts tomorrow."

"Okay, but we won't cut the pigweed tomorrow morning. Looking at the chestnuts left on the tree, it will take three trips to pick them all up. Tomorrow we come early and try to pick them all up one day.

And now that the autumn harvest is over, people in the village will go up the mountain every day to pick up mountain products. I'm afraid they will find this, so I must hurry up. "

"Okay, but the second sister, be careful when you go home. Don't let others see that you are not carrying hogweed. After all, a basket of hogweed is much lighter than a half basket of chestnuts."

"Xiao Xiao, don't worry. We have been working since we were young. Although we are not as strong as you, we still have no problem carrying these chestnuts."

"That's good, let's go down the mountain now."

When I came to the foot of the mountain, I found that there were no people around, so I quickly cut a handful of hogweed and put it in the back basket. The second sister and the others did the same. After doing all this, they agreed with the second sister to go home tomorrow when they went up the mountain Up.

After returning home, I poured all the chestnuts in the back basket on the ground, picked out all the scratches in it, and put them in the space if they were intact.

Looking at a pile of scratched chestnuts on the ground, I suddenly thought of the chestnut rice and chestnut roast chicken I had eaten at a farm in my previous life, and I swallowed.

I have to eat chestnut rice and chestnut roast chicken tonight. Otherwise, I would drool in my dreams at night. I fell in love with this chestnut-roasted meal once I ate at that farm in my previous life, but because the farm is in another province , So I have never had the opportunity to eat again.

Later, I bought chestnuts and went home to try to cook these two dishes, but I still couldn't make the taste of cooking in a large farmhouse.

Now I am a person who has a big chai pot and ingredients. It can be said that he has the right time and place. This time, he will definitely be able to burn that kind of taste. Forget about the small regret of the previous life.