Chapter 86

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After chatting with the captain's family for a while, I asked the captain if he would start spring plowing tomorrow.

The captain took a breath and said, "Tomorrow everyone is going to go to the ground, but you have to wait for a while to mow the pig grass. The grass on the mountain has not grown. Your uncle said before that he would arrange for you to go to school. The elementary school in the village will start tomorrow. You will come to my house at seven tomorrow morning to take you to register."

After listening to the captain's words, he nodded to show that he understood, and then chatted with them for a while, and declined their invitation to stay for dinner and went home.

It’s been past five o’clock when I got home, and it’s a bit of a headache to think of going to school tomorrow. I’m not really only nine years old, but fortunately, as long as I pass the exam, I don’t have to go to class.

It is estimated that the speed of registration will be very fast. The first day of spring plowing must have a lot of things to be arranged by the captain. Then you can catch up with the ox cart to the county after you sign up.

After dinner, I still enter the space to practice.

The next morning, after practicing the exercises, the space was released. After seeing the time at 6:30, I took out a steamed bun and a glass of milk and ate it.

After breakfast, he put a small cloth bag on his back, locked the door, and walked towards the captain's house.

When I arrived at the captain's house, I saw the captain sitting in the yard, and when he saw his arrival, the captain led himself toward the school.

When I came to the school, I saw that many parents had already brought their children to sign up. It was estimated that because the spring plowing started, they were afraid of delays in earning work points, so they brought their children to sign up early.

Because there were two children signing up, I waited next to me. I looked around at the people who came to sign up and found that they were mostly boys, with only two or three girls.

Now everyone is struggling with food and clothing. Generally, only boys who can pass on from the family are allowed to read books. As for girls, they will be married when they grow up. It doesn't matter whether they read or not, unless they are especially favored girls at home. Opportunity to come to school, but this is too rare.

After a while, it was his turn to sign up. The team leader explained his situation to the teacher. After the teacher asked himself a few questions, he agreed to the request that he would not be used to attend classes but would come during the exam.

After paying three yuan for the tuition fee, he said goodbye to the teacher and left the school. When he arrived at the school gate, he said to the captain that he had something to go to the county seat.

It was only 7:40 when it reached the entrance of the village. Several village aunts were also waiting for the bullock cart. I didn't know what their names were, so I could only say hello with a smile: "Hello, aunts."

Several aunts saw that they greeted them and replied: "It's Lu Zhiqing, are you also going to the county seat?"

"Yes, auntie, you don't need to call me Zhiqing Lu, just call me Xiaoxiao. Isn't this there is no match at home? I just thought I would go to the supply and marketing agency without playing pig grass."

After listening, several aunts nodded and boasted that they were successful.

In fact, the main purpose of going to the county this time is to get subsidies and use up the tickets that are about to expire. And the most important thing is to use those three special wine tickets to buy the Moutai that I want to my heart.

But I definitely won't tell the truth, and the wealth is not exposed, and the defensive heart is indispensable.

After a while, Uncle Liu drove over in an ox cart. He was still sitting behind him, chatting with him all the way to pass the time. He also told himself that he had something to buy and bought it this time, because spring plowing is needed. Cows, so there was no bullock cart in the county for a long time, so we had to walk.