Chapter 168 Food Sharing Farce (5)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After hearing everyone’s words, the team leader said: “Everyone knows about the food paid in the county two days ago. Originally, our team’s food could not be rated as first-class food. Comrade Lu Xiaoxiao relied on her ingenuity. The food of our team was rated as first-class food.

After discussion in the team, it is planned to reward Comrade Lu Xiaoxiao with 15 catties of coarse grains and 5 catties of fine grains. Do you agree? "

After hearing the captain’s words, everyone looked towards Lu Xiaoxiao. They did not expect that this young Lu Zhiqing was so powerful. This really helped their team a lot. These rewards should be given to her, and they were rewarded to her. There is not much of the food distributed to each of them, so they have no opinion.

The captain was also very happy to see that everyone had agreed to his suggestion, so he said: "Since everyone has no opinion, then you can get food quickly."

After receiving the grain, with the help of an enthusiastic villager, the grain was moved to the entrance of the drying yard. I didn't expect that the work points plus the basic grain and rewards would amount to more than 500 kilograms, which was far beyond the amount previously expected.

Not long after standing at the entrance, I saw my second sister and her dad hurriedly running towards Shaiguchang. Seeing that they were so anxious, they were probably worried that they could not move the food.

"Uncle and second sister, you don't actually need to rush here in such a hurry. I'll wait a little longer and I'm not tired. Seeing you sweating profusely, I can't take it easy."

"Hehe...Xiao Xiao, I urged my dad to come quickly, just because you're afraid that you won't be able to move when you get the food."

"Thank you second sister."

"You are my good friend, and you don't help me less often, so you don't have to be polite, and you should move the food home quickly."

With the help of the second sister and her dad, the food was transported back to the house in two trips. Seeing the so much food in the house, I smiled contentedly. It was a year of mowing pig grass. It was a real sense of accomplishment.

When I came to the cowshed at night, I originally wanted to ask the master how much grain they had distributed, but I didn't want to say anything that I was angry when I saw the two bags of grain piled on the wall.

The four of them have worked for more than half a year, and they are all the hardest and most tiring. Unexpectedly, the four of them have not received as much as half of their own food. This is obviously to starve people to death.

Fan Lao saw that his apprentice had a dark face because of his anger. He sighed and said, "Little girl, don't be angry. In fact, with our current status, the team can give us so much food to take care of us. Up.

You have to know that many people like us have been sent below, and most of them have not survived either starvation or sickness, so we are content to live well now. "

As soon as Fan Lao finished speaking, General Xie also said: "Yes, Xiao Xiao, we are very content now, you don't have to worry that we will starve to death.

Now that the autumn harvest is over, we have a lot of free time besides cleaning the cowshed every day, so we can go up the mountain to find some wild products. This way, eating with grain will definitely last a year. "

Professor Zhang and Professor Wang agreed after hearing Fan Lao and General Xie's words, and then they said, "Little girl, don't get angry, so as not to anger your body."

Seeing the optimistic attitude of the masters and the constant words to comfort themselves, the qi in my heart finally dissipated a lot. In fact, only a small part of the reason for the anger just now was because of the lack of food, and most of it was brought by this era. Master their suffering.