Chapter 138

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"It's me, open the door."

Hearing the familiar voice of Zhang Xu coming from outside the door, he immediately opened the door, and when he saw Zhang Xu standing at the door, he was exhausted, and hurriedly greeted him to enter the house for a rest.

When he entered the house and sat on a chair, besides pouring him a glass of water, he also gave him the braised pork and steamed buns packed at noon and said, "Eat these things first, knowing that you are very busy and afraid you are not free. Food, so I specially packed it for you."

Zhang Xu was really hungry this time, and today he didn't care about eating for that matter, so when the little girl passed him the food, she didn't pretend to be, she said thank you and took it.

After eating everything, he looked at the little girl and said, "That group was arrested by us at 8 o'clock this evening when we were dealing with overseas people, but because of this, I won’t tell you behind the scenes. Who is this person? Anyway, you have forgotten about this from now on. Quandang has no idea about it."

"I know, but you said that this matter is very involved, will it cause you any trouble?"

"The little girl will worry about Brother's safety."

"You are not my brother. It was called as a stopgap measure this morning. Don't take it seriously."

Seeing the little girl's angry expression, he laughed helplessly before opening his mouth: "Don't worry, I don't care about those people, your brother."

Although it was unhappy to hear Zhang Xu's arrogant words, it was good to know that it did not cause him trouble or danger because of this. As for the brother, he can automatically ignore it.

It was getting late, and he asked, "Will you go out to do errands later or just open a room here to rest."

"The matter is resolved, I will go down and open a room to rest, and I will return to the village with you tomorrow."

Thinking that the things in the city this time have been completed, and that I will return to the village tomorrow, I nodded and said, "Okay."

After sending Zhang Xu out of the room, he went back to the room, cleaned up the table, and entered the space. Suddenly, when he thought of taking the shuttle bus tomorrow, he felt the future was dark.

But I heard people say that if you get motion sickness, you can relieve it by applying Fengyoujing to your temples, and you can also relieve it with a piece of ginger in your mouth. Try these two methods tomorrow, I just hope these two methods are true Useful.

At 8 o'clock the next morning, Zhang Xu knocked on the door and asked if he could leave. Hearing Zhang Xu's question, he had nothing to pack, so he opened the door and went downstairs to check out with him.

Because the shuttle bus departs at 9:30 in the morning, Zhang Xu took himself to the state-owned restaurant for breakfast, and then took himself to the department store to buy two cans of malted milk extract, a few cans of fruit and Canned meat, if it weren't for the departure time, I guess he could continue to buy it.

After arriving at the station and boarding the shuttle bus, the smell came again, so I quickly took out the wind oil essence and applied it to the temple, and then took out a slice of ginger that was cut and placed in the bag and put it in my mouth. Finally put on the mask.

After doing this series of things, I felt a lot more comfortable, so I asked Zhang Xu if he wanted to do the same.

Zhang Xu looked dumbfounded when he saw the series of operations on the little girl, but from the things she prepared, she understood that she hated the smell of the car and did it. He was funny in his heart thinking that she was a squeamish little girl. .

But when she asked him if he wanted to be like her, he shook his head. He still didn't care about the smell. You must know that they had experienced even worse smells than in this car during training.