I looked at my self in the mirror . I guess I looked Okay . 

* beeep , Beep * a car horn honked . 

I  ran down the stairs with my heels on . Ethan wasn't home he was at school and my parents where who know where . I left the house making sure I locked the door and that I had my blackberry , and house keys .

I saw a black SUV which I guess was Justin's ride . I opened the back seat door and got in the car . In the car was Scooter , Pattie , and Justin . I guess Justin's bodyguards were already at the studio.

" Hey Pattie , Hey Scooter " I greeted them  .

" Hey sweetheart " greeted Pattie back .

" Hey Sammi " greeted Scooter .

I turned to Justin smiling " Hey Justin " kissing Justin on the cheek . 

" H-hey Sammi " he stuttered . 

---------------- At The Studio ------------------ 

" Oh My God , Justin , you never told me you were taking me to Ellen's talk show ! " I whispered-shouted at him . 

Its not that I'm a big fan of her , It's that I thought he was taking me to one of those talk shows I don't care and don't know . 

He chuckled " Surprise , then " 

Oh how I love his laugh . 

I saw the blond lady which is known as Ellen walking towards us . 

" Hey Justin , It's good to see you again " she smiled .

He smiled back " Its nice to see you to Ellen " 

" And this must be your ex - Samantha ? Right ? " she asked . 

Gosh I hate being known as the ex cause im not an example of a mistake . 

" Yea it is " he said .

" Its nice to meet you Samantha " She smiled .

" Thanks , Its nice to meet you as well Ellen " I smiled a polite smile . 

" Well the show is about to start so get ready Justin " she reminded him . 

" Ok , I'll see you out their " he said before he turn to face me . 

" Where am I going to sit ? " I asked him . 

He took my hand and instantly I felt sparks " backstage " he responded . 

He took me backstage and their were allot of people running around and doing stuff . 

" Justin , your on " shouted Scooter , taking Justin away from me . 

I walked towards Pattie who was watching from the side of the backstage .  

--------------------------------- Justin Bieber POV ---------

" Lets Welcome Justin Bieber ! " Shouted Ellen .

I walked onto the stage and fans were screaming . Be care full not to trip and break your other leg , I reminded myself .  

I sat down on one of the seats . " Hey , Justin " 

" Hey Ellen , Its nice to see you again " I smiled at her .

" Its nice to see you too , So how's everything ? " she asked .

" everything pretty good " I assured her . 

" Well now you are , but you just woke up to your comma like a few days ago " she informed me and everybody who was watching this show .