I Just Need Somebody To Love [a Justin Bieber Love Story ♥ ] Chapter 28

Samantha Aimee Cruise POV:

I was finish at the cheerleading try-outs , They said that they'll post it tomorrow on the information board . Truth is the Captain is really nice shes not one of those whore-leaders , Her name is Christina and shes a senior . So i actually think i made the cheerleading team :D I was really excited so i called justin :

" Hello ? " he said .

" Hey Babee ! " i said happily .

" Justin Get Back Here " i herd a girl voice shout .

" hey sexy , hows tryouts ? "

" Its good , Am i interrupting you in something ? " i asked cause i didnt want him to get in trouble because of me .

" Umm ... N "

" Yes your interrupting and call him when hes not in trouble ! " i herd the girl said and dam she sounded like she was mad .

I was thinking about the girl on the phone was it a Girl , is he cheating on me ? Gosh this is why i only last one week and i started cry .

" Sami whats wrong ? " asked Kaylee .

" I t-th-think justin is ch-cheating on me " i said crying .

" WHAT ? " mellz screamed and my two bestfriends hugged me and said ' i dont think so ' ' he wouldnt ' he loves you ' and blah blah blah i really dont care , I dont care what excuse he uses , I Dont fucking Care !

----------------

I went home after , took a shower and decided to watch some t.v . I was watching Phineas and Ferb while my phone started ringing ... I looked at the caller ID and it was Justin ...

" What Bieber ? " i asked him on the phone .

----------

Justin Bieber POV :

They gave me a break after rehearsing the song , So i decided to call my babe sami .

" What Bieber ? " she said . Dayum what the hell is wrong with her ?

" Umm Hey , Whats wrong with you ? "

" Oh wow justin Are you serious , Whats wrong with me ? Whats wrong with you , You cheated on me , you broke my promise ! " she said yelling .

Thanks alot mom " Samantha its not what you think "

" NO ! Justin you broke my promise , Its Over , Dont waste your time on calling me or trying to talk to me cause i would NEVER talk to you or forgive you fucking asswhore " she said and then she hung up .

I threw my phone to the wall , It broke . Mom , Usher and everybody else looked at me ...

I went up to my mom " Thanks alot mom "

She looked at me like whats wrong with me " What ? "

" Thanks for making my girlfriend think i was cheating on her , and now she wont ever talk to me because of You " i said , I felt a warm tear drip down my face and i left .

I lost the love of my life , i fuken love her and now she broke up with me . She doesnt trust me , how would she even forgive me ? God dam !