I Just Need Somebody To Love [ a Justin Bieber Love Story ♥ ] Chapter 43

Samantha Aimee Cruise POV :

* Knock Knock Knock Knock * door opens *

"  Samantha Wake up Now , you wouldn't want to be late to school today " mom said .

" Do I have to ? " I wined .

" Yes you have to "

" But .... "

" No buts , Go get ready " she said in a serious tone .

So I took a shower and I left my hair into a high pony tail , I changed into some light skinny jeans , a pink Cami and some all black converse . I look whatever not  pretty but whatever I really don't care , its just school and Justin isn't going to be at school today so it doesn't matter how I look today cause only his opinion matters to me .

Since Justin's not going to school today , I'm suppose to walk to school today with Mellz . Why don't I use one of my moms car ? ... Well my mom said since I'm 16 I'm not allowed to drive until I'm 17 which is like 4 more months ! So Yeah just 4 more months and I don't have to worry about getting around without any problems .

My stomach grumbled , great I'm hungry ... I hope their something to eat around here .

-

Yes after 5 minutes searching in the Kitchen for breakfast I found myself the last chocolate chip chewy granola bar and a 'orange juice' juice box  .

I texted Mellz to see if she was ready to head out to school .

Mellz r u ready ? - Sami Babiiie x3 

By the time I was done eating my granola bar she responded .

Yeah I'm outside , where r u ? - Mellie Boo x33 .

Okai i'll be out in like 30 sec - Sami Babiiie x3 

And I ran out of the house to see Mellz I haven't seen here since the day we got our Christmas Break and stuff . I saw the brown-haired Mellz waiting in front of the sidewalks of her house .

I ran up and I gave her a big hug " I missed you bitch ! " 

She laughed " I missed your crazy ass too " 

" So how was Florida and New Years eve ? " she asked .

" It was AWESOME  , what about your vacation in Puerto Rico ? " I asked her trying to do a spanish accent and it came out good , hmmm my spanish is getting better I think .

She laughed " your so retarded , It was fun "

" Any cute guys ? " I asked her wiggling my eyebrows .

" Oh My God Sami I have a boyfriend and so do you ! "

Sheesh she sooooooo serious !

I raised my eyebrow and she laughed .

" Fine yeah theirs alot of cute boys their " she confessed .

I laughed " Oh Really , you should take me some day or pack me in your suit case next time ! " 

--------------

Once we arrived we went to our usual spot were we always meet each other . We got closer and closer to our spot to only see Kaylee ? What , wheres Ryan and Chaz ? I know Justin's not here but why aren't they here ? 

" Hey Kaylee " I said before I hugged her .

" Hey Sami " she hugged back and then she did the ' Oh How Was your vacation , cute boys , blah blah blah crap '