" I don't know " I said shaking my head 

" Well , when are you coming out of the hospital ? " Asked Chaz .

" Tomorrow and I got to go to a fucking talk show to talk about what I did " I told them . 

" man , that sucks " Ryan agreed .

" Hey , Justin If you really want to get Sammi back , why don't you apologize to her on live t.v ? " suggested Christian . 

That was a great Idea ! 

" You should invite her to the show too ! " suggested Chaz . 

Another great Idea . 

" Ok , holdup let me call her " 

I took out my blackberry and dialed her number . 

" Hello ? " a beautiful sweet voice answered the phone .

" Hey Sammi "  I smiled into the phone

" Oh , Hey Justin ! Whats up  " she asked happily. 

" Just here in the hospital " I replied . 

" Do you want me to visit you ? " she asked .

" No , I don;t want you to get sick " I informed her 

" Oh ... So .... " she said 

" I'm getting out of the hospital tomorrow and I have to go to a talk show , I was wondering if you wanted to come ? " I asked her , hoping she would agree and come with .

" oh my god , sure ! I don't know how to get their though .... " she reminded me .

" I'll pick you up , be ready at 1 " I informed her . 

" OK Justin , i''ll see you tomorrow " she said happily .

' OK Bye "  and she hanged up .

-

" Shes going ? " asked Ryan . 

" Yeah " I grinned . 

--------------------------------  The Next Day / Wenesday Feburary 23 , 2011   ---------------  

------------------------------------------------------ Sammi's POV ------------------------------------------------------------

So yesterday Justin called me and invited me to go to a talk show hes going to . I don't know why he wanted me to go but I'll just go , I got  nothing else to do . 

Luckily my parents agreed to let me skip school for today and go to a talk show studio with Justin . I'm not mad at my dad , I understand . When the times right , he'll tell me . 

Well Well Well , what should I wear ? Ugh , Don't you hate how you have a whole bunch of clothes in the closet and some of them you still haven't wore and you still don't know what to wear ? Well I sure do , its a pain in the ass .

I don't want to dress to fancy or anything . Hey ! , I'll where my black and white leopard tank top , some black skinny jeans and some black heels . 

After I took a shower , I blow-dried my brunette hair and I left it loose .Then I had put on my clothes . After that I had put in my black and white hoop earrings , a black and white bracelet , a bright pink bracelet , the necklace daddy have given me . Then I decided to go light on my makeup , some waterproof eyeliner and mascara and my JK Jemma Kidd lip-gloss .