Chapter 1: The Start of A Terrible Rom-Com

(A/N: Hey! This is Act 3 of a multi-act fanfiction! I recommend going to me page and reading acts 1 and 2 if you haven't already! Or not, I'm not your mom.)

2 months had passed since Mark had woken up from his coma

2 months had passed since Mark had woken up from his coma... and since Glomgold had escaped from his child leash attached to the car.

He had been lost on the streets of Duckburg the entirety of the time, having yet to return to his "family". Having lost all his belongings to the city as "payment" after his dictatorship (to be used as repairs to Duckburg), I guess you could say he was considered fucking homeless.

Glomgold managed to return to Miss Glamour's a few weeks ago, only to find out that Mark, Boyd and Ellie had moved out to wherever the hell Mark lived. And no, it wasn't Waddle.

And no, Miss Glamour didn't let him stay. She kicked that bitch out.

Having lost his shirt in a terrible accident that shouldn't be explained, Glomgold cockroach crawled through alleyways with his abs and man boobs fully on display. If he was lucky, roaches and rats would spare some pizza for him.

A figure could be seen sitting in a cardboard box by a rusted dumpster. Glomgold being Glomgold decided it would be a good idea to approach whoever it was. It was a small child duckling begging for change in the middle of the alleyway; not the best spot to beg for change but the kid looked starved so his brain cells probably were too.

He was covered in dirt and smelled absolutely horrid. Glomgold had gone down that specific alleyway due to his keen smell, hoping to find rotted food or at least a run over a possum. But no. It was just a stupid, starving homeless kid.

"OY! THE FUCK YOU DOING IN ME TERRITORY!? THIS AREA OF DUCKBURG IS MINE!"

The homeless child with bags under his eyes looked up at Glomgold. He was too tired to have much of a reaction. "Do you have any money to spare, sir?"

"FUCKING NO! I DON'T HAVE A SHIRT! YOU THINK I HAVE MONEY?!" Glomgold looked down to see a half eaten McDonald's burger next to the kid. It was covered in grime as well and had some bug larvae on it. "YOU GONNA EAT THAT?!"

The kid didn't know what he was talking about until he looked at where Glomgold was pointing. "My hamburger?...Yes..." He gestured to his showing ribs. "I'm very hungry..."

"Oh...I see..." Glomgold scratched his fake beard. "DON'T CARE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!" He grabbed that shit and yeeted, leaving the child to cry by the dumpster behind him. He shoved the old McDonald's burger, and bug larvae, down his throat, swallowing it in one bite. He got on all fours so he could scatter faster just in case cops heard him. "...this is all because of Scroogie...." He whispered to himself despite him having absolutely no reason to blame Scrooge at all. Steelbeak took his power and he was now dead. "Scrooge McFuck is going to PAY!!!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Family therapy had been going well for Mark and his fam, but Boyd was currently on a playdate with Huey so it was his first time having a session with only Ellie and vice versa. It looked like it was about to turn into relationship therapy. Oh boy.