Leave. Harry. Alone.

Ok lemme explain the title. So at first I was like "now what to name it...." and then an idea came and I was like "that actually isn't bad"
My idea was to use a comment for the next chapter😆.

" and then an idea came and I was like "that actually isn't bad" My idea was to use a comment for the next chapter😆

Also

Thanks! ------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!
------------------------------------------------------

He saw he was being carried by Steve and Bucky. He didn't see Bucky but he felt cold metal on his arm so he guessed Bucky. "W-wait don't hurt Harry he h-helped me get away." He mumbled now feeling the after effects of running with a VERY sore body through New York but they didn't hear him.

   He was carried to the med bay where he was set down on a bed. "Hey Pete are you ok?" Steve asked looking over him. Bucky just leaned against the wall looking back and forth between him and the door like someone was about to take him again.

  "I'm fine, but just make sure they don't hurt Harry. He didn't know about the goblin or me being kidnapped." He explained in a tired dead voice. Steve seemed conflicted "you're 100 percent sure he didn't know?" Steve asked uncertain. But he nodded knowing full well Harry wasn't apart of anything.

  As Peter was on a bed in the medbay Harry was shoved into a room that looked like a cliche police interrogation room. There are two chairs on either side of the table in the middle of the room. Then Natasha entered the room with a blank look. "Sit" her voice was cold and demanding.

   He slowly walked to the chair and sat. He sat hunched over hands in his lap. "If this about Peter somehow in a hidden cell in my house I had no knowledge on it. I just found him." He stated ad he shot a cold stare back at Natasha.

  "And how exactly did you find him" Natasha asked. "I heard him yelling and when I looked at the wall I notice a picture on the wall seemed to have something behind it and it was button that opened the door to the cell Peter was in." He informed her and she only nodded.

   As She asked more questions Steve entered the room behind the wall that could see straight through to the interrogation. No one way glass it was a see through wall. "Peter said that Harry didn't know anything about his father's "hobby" or Peter's kidnapping." Steve said as he closed the door.

  "HOW could he not know that his father has a deadly glider and bombs and flies around New York?!" Tony said shaking his head. "Have Nat ask him" Steve said and Tony said through the comm to ask the question. "So how did you not notice your father was the goblin?" Natasha asked.

   "Oh well I've just been half way across the world learning how to run Oscorp with no distractions. So that's probably when he became the goblin. I just came back to New York a week ago. " Harry said with an unamused look.

  Natasha studied him a little bit longer judging for any hints of a lie on Harry's face before moving on.

  "How's Peter" Tony asked Steve. "He has a few broken ribs most likely from the glider crashing into him" Steve said and Tony grimaced. He heard cracks when the glider impacted into Peter's gut but tried not to think about it. "Helen Cho is patching him up, he'll be ok." Steve said before leaving.

   Back at medbay

  As the doctor, left he slowly shifted off the bed. He needed to make sure Harry wasn't going to have the Avengers intimidate him or worse just by helping him. He stood up and peeked out the door. Nobody. 

   He rushed as fast as possible, well as fast as someone with broken bones, to the elevator and asked Friday to bring him to where they were keeping Harry. Friday knowing he's Spider-Man and can heal still suggested to rest first before bringing him to the floor.

    He stepped out and quite clearly knew which door Harry was through. It was the door currently swarmed by all the Avengers, guardians, and some other people. The rest must have called others to help with his kidnapping. 

       Well this'll be fun.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey so fyi next weekend I don't know if I can update because I'll be away from my house and Wi-Fi and won't be able to publish.

Ok but before you all go let's use a comment for the next chapters name. Obviously he's going to be protected like a cub with a mama bear and he's gonna meet Dr. Strange and Wong. Sooo chapter names

700 words