WTH Is This Chapter

Just so all of you know the chapter I'm going to post on my birthday will not be the end and probably not even close to the end, like not even remotely close. Also I stayed up all night last night and guess what I played.

And guess what certain tower I'm on!I hope you enjoy this chapter!P

I hope you enjoy this chapter!
P.s. (from the next day me) this is a random chapter not focused on anything because 2 AM me couldn't think of anything and already wrote down stuff and I'll just have to finish it. Just don't expect much again wrote most at 2 AM so it's all over the place. It's a short chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Shifter
Spider

Spider
Yes?

Shifter
What else can I do on this device?

Iron
You can do a lot of things on a phone

Spider
It's his like first phone

Iron
Really? How old is he

Spider
Idk

Iron
You're really not going to give any information about your "friend"

Spider
Nope, and shifter I'll text you directly so I won't fill the group chat with instructions on how to use a phone.

Night Spider
Iron, lightning just "dropped" by and apparently he lost his phone and needs a new one.

Iron
You sure he didn't accidently crush or destroy it?

Night Spider
I'm sure, he just lost or misplaced it at his home.

Iron
I can easily replace it

Spider
You can just go out and buy another phone?

Iron
Being an engineer has it's advantages

Spider
Wish my life was like that, not having to worry about money -_-, so anyways I have a question

Iron
What is it?

Spider
Lightning lives far away right?

Iron
Yes?

Spider
Exactly how far away? Because he texted at like 2 AM and he said he had responsibilities to attend to indicating it wasn't 2 AM or alteast a time where he should be asleep at his home.

Iron
Well we can't exactly give you a certain location but he lives very very far away.

Spider
Well since we're going nowhere with me aksing questions I might as well leave for school now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter did all that school jazz and he went on his day patrol. His phone buzzed and he unlocked his phone and read the text.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
??
I have returned to the chat

Spider
Lightning I'm guessing

Iron
Yeah just rename him

Spider
Sure

Cloud fart
Happy to be back

Vent crawler
Um, what's with the name?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can't tell but Clint was crakcing at the name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spider
I was thinking lightning and thunder then I thought thunder= cloud fart. And of course I had to put that in.

Iron
I'm starting to question your intelligence

Spider
Good you shouldn't have made expectations I usually disappoint people.

Iron
I'm just gonna leave before you text anything else.

Spider
Well that's the third person that has left me today, 2 more and it'll be a new record. (Dabbling in some dark/depressing humor) actually I know how to get someone on this chat

Spider
*ahem* What The FUCK

Senior citizen
LANGUAGE

Spider
And he also left, now just 1 more.
What would bring one of them to this chat???  Oh!

Spider
Iron insulted my intelligence and now I'm not sure I'll text daily.

Night Spider
He'll be taken care of, any suggestions that you'd like to be done to Iron?

Spider
What you deem fit should be enough.

Night Spider
Clever, have a good day Spider. I shall enjoy today even more now.

Spider
You too! And just make sure he's still alive at the end.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Again I wrote this at 2 AM last night and I just needed to match the humor I originally wanted for this chapter which was dark/depressing/don't give a damn kind of humor. If any comments question this chapter I'll most likely laugh at how cringe this chapter is and crawl into my bed and cry myself to sleep as I regret my decision to post this. I hope you somewhat enjoyed this chapter and really thanks for reading, my birthday chapter is going to be way, WAY better than this.

Like 600 words