Disappearing

Spiderman is disappearing from the streets of New York. Who could be responsible for the lack of his precense? Also there's going to be a lot of switching perspectives. Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Avengers
Tony's eyes furrowed "guess the kid doesn't want to talk" Tony said as the kid stop texting. "Probably just something going on" Clint said while jumping on the couch grabbing the remote and switching channels. Tony accepted that possiblity and went back to the stark pad in his lap.

  After a few days past he checked in on the chat texting hey's and hello's but no response. Now it was kinda worrying him.

Peter
  As Peter ignored the dings on his phone no doubt his virtual friends he was sitting in the corner of the room head between his knees. Going through another panic attack. He had the talk with his aunt a few days ago and it went better than what he thought and she would allow him to continue patrol. He did and stayed in the shadows helping but then the Avengers also started patrolling but not for crime. Him. He was getting very tired, he didn't know if he could continue Spiderman and keep his life.

   Will Spiderman have to dissapear? It sure seemed like it. It was so tiring avoiding Avengers. And he saw them waiting for him at crimes not helping at all but waiting. They'd rather hunt him then help. If Spiderman does stop then what would be the ups and downs of it? He'll have a normal life away from Avengers. But then again Shuri. But now he won't come home hurt. But all the people.

  There's other vilgantes right, maybe New York really doesn't need him.

As his phone dinged once again, he saw it was a text from Ned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yourguyinthechair
Dude scorpion is attacking mid central. He seems alone.

Vinelord
Ok.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Ned probably thinks that means he's gonna suit up but that just means he knows. The Avengers will defiently be there waiting for him. Once he would take down scorpion they'll take him down. And he can't risk his aunt and friends.

Avengers
  As the Avengers suited up seeing scorpion attacking they knew Spiderman couldn't pass this up. They stopped a few buildings away and waited. And waited. And waited. Even the scorpion seemed confused by the arachnid's absence. But scorpion continued. The Avengers looked at each other confused, Spiderman would never let scorpion continue his rampage. But as more time passed they realised he wasn't coming. They stopped scorpion quickly and got back to the tower.

"He's knew we were gonna be their that's why he didn't show" Natasha said. "How could he know, even if he did he would still come because that's the kind of person he is." Tony said while falling onto the couch. Tony pulled out his phone to check the group chat.

They didn't realise that their attack changed Peter. Changed his thoughts, changed how he viewed the Avengers. Changed what he thought he was doing was good.

Pete
  As his phone dinged once again he checked it. The group chat.  He sighed he was about to ignore it once again but his body didn't follow what his brain wanted to do. He unlocked his phone, opened the chat.

Then blocked them.

  He couldn't have them text him anymore. He needed to dissapear from everyone including Ned and MJ and Aunt May for a while. He needed to mentally heal. He is in a state of complete self destruction. As he got up and laid on his bed he let sleep take over his body happily so that he wouldn't feel the hurt of being betrayed for a bit.

Avengers
As Tony typed out his text and sent it there was a small alert. "This message is unable to reach everyone" (imagine that's how group chats work if one blocks them.) He sat up confused. "Hey guys did you get my text?" Tony asked. Everyone said yes so then he showed them the alert. As they all sent one text it showed the same thing for all of them. "I think he blocked us" Natasha said. "Why would he do that!?" Tony asked. "I mean you were kinda non stop texting every day" Bucky said.

  "I'm going to text him directly" Bucky said going through his messages. As he sent the text it went through and he showed the rest the text.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wint
Hey, did you block the group chat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter
As his phone dinged and woke him up so soon from his nap he almost sent it flying across the room. The ding hurt his ears. He saw it was a text so he unlocked his phone and saw it was from Wint but directly.  He typed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spider
Yes

Wint
Why
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He didn't respond he just blocked Wint and laid his head back on his pillow. He put headphones in and played very soft music.

Avengers
"And he blocked me" Bucky said as he couldn't send anymore messages. "Let me" Natasha said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night Spider
Hey spider, how come you blocked us?

Spider
I need no distractions. I don't want to talk to anyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And at that Natasha was blocked. "He doesn't want to talk, he'll unblock us when he wants to." Natasha said turning her phone off. "But it became such a daily thing" Bucky said and they all agreed. "It's probably just school and exams coming up. When summer starts he'll be texting like crazy" Natasha said while standing up and leaving the room.

  Tony looked around at everyone "so anyone up for hacking the chat?" Tony asked. The rest looked reluctant for a bit but agreed that it wouldn't hurt. Tony hacked the chat and unlocked them. Tony texted
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Iron
Hey

Spider
How

Iron
I'm an engineer but I can hack a simple chat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Peter read that his eyes narrowed. "Karen hack the chat and make sure they stay blocked." He asked Karen. "Of course" Karen said. She hacked the chat and made a firewall.

As Tony texted again his message wasn't sent "I'm blocked again, how!?" Tony said as he looked at the unsent text. Tony went back and tried to hack the chat but it wouldn't allow him to unblock himself. "The hell?" Tony said. Suddenly Loki's phone, well thor's but loki's stole it, dinged.

Loki pulled it out and read the text "If we're gonna hack this chat now then bring it" Loki said with a smirk knowing that Tony will take it as a challenge. "That little" Tony said as he went back. After about 10 minutes Tony said "How can a simple highschooler make such a complex fire wall??" Then Bucky spoke up "he is a genius, he fixed your tech remember" Bucky said.

   Then Tony made the face that showed he had an idea. "I need to find out who he is. He'd make a great intern Pepper has been bugging me about getting an intern to teach" Tony said smiling.  "That might not be a bad idea" Clint said wonder in his eyes. "We could do so many pranks" Clint said. "All I need is to look back at the camera feed when he entered the lobby to drop the tech off." Tony said going through the dates determination in his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I think you see where this is going. But what you should be looking forward too is what they'll do when they see Peter in such a horrible mental state.
I hope you all Enjoyed and thanks for reading!

1,196 words