Scary Girlfriend Meets Mama Spider

Hey everyone I am challenging myself and I'm using Voice to Text for this whole chapter wish me luck and let's hope there's not too many mistakes. Jade I hate you.
------------------------------------------------------

He went to his bathroom and started the shower, he looked on the shelf and saw a bunch of expensive shampoos. His eyes roamed over the bottles until he spotted a mint one. Mint shampoo is something he's never heard of before so he might as well try it.

He let the water warm up which didn't take long since this is The Avengers Tower. As he soaked his hair he grabbed the mint shampoo and squeezed the bottle over his hair. He scrubbed the shampoo over his hair but as he took a breath he smelled something atrocious.

He gagged at the horrible smell, where in the world it could have come from. He rinsed the shampoo out of his hair quickly to find the source of the smell. Once he rinsed all the shampoo out of his hair and peeked his head out of the shower curtains the smell disappeared.

He looked around in confusion. It didn't smell like anything he's ever smelled before. Weird.( just so you all know I have to say period, every time I end a sentence I have to say period.)

He grabbed his towel and dried himself off. He entered his room and put on some comfy clothes basically pajamas but they can pass off as clothes.

He entered the main area and sat down at a table. After a minute he saw Shuri they they did a fist bump and Shuri sat down next to him.

"The little stunt of flying back to America bought me some more time here, worth it. Besides they have my brother, they will be fine. But Groot and the rest will be leaving soon. Thor and Loki have to get back to Asgard so we decided to have a movie night tonight." Shuri explained the plan. He gave a sad smile not wanting them to leave but he knew it would happen eventually. 

"Oh don't be so down about it, you can text them!" Shuri lightly punched his arm.

"I know... how do the phones work on Asgard?" He asked, he knew Groot had upgraded the old phone to reach much farther distances with it's own antenna attachment.

"I'm pretty sure Tony made a phone specifically meant to reach far ass distances, or he somehow got to Asgard and set up his own cell tower?" Shuri said unsure herself but determined to find out. He chuckled at seeing Shuri deeply thinking how Tony did it. 

He too looked off in the distance of the room, he thought back to Harry, and that led him to Norman, and some pain still connected with that memory but he didn't need to dwell on it, then to the experimenting. What did Norman do to him? The teeth worried him but he checked them often and they seemed to just be sharper. It was extremely (Dr.) strange but it didn't seem to have any negative or positive effects. Then he remembered back to the shower and the smell. Maybe his sense of smell changed?

But what could he have smelled?

His thoughts were interrupted when Tony set a bowl of Larb in front of him. He smiled widely at he food Aunt May and him made a little joke with. 

"May dropped a little hint that you love this food" Tony said smirking. He dug into his food as the others shuffled to the big table. It didn't take long before an old unfinished argument resurfaced among the Avengers and soon enough they got the guardians to choose a side and with little context they just picked a side. Loki just sat back a little amused but still more interested with new food they didn't have on Asgard, tasting it to see if it's worthy of a god to eat. 

As he was close to finishing the Larb he thought of May and how he misses her, but he's not lonely, especially not with everyone around him all debating. He should invite Ned and MJ over.