Split Identity

The stage thing it SUUUUUCKED but I got through it so yay I guess.

I'm currently in a hotel fucking dying of heat and my family is snoring loud as hell it's impossible to sleep so I'm writing.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well Shuri is probably the person he can trust the most. She's always been nice to him in and out of the mask. Excluding the blaster. This was the problem with having two identities. He could tell her.

"I'm actually-" he was cut off by footsteps rushing in their direction.

(I wasn't asking in the last chapter, but rest assured Shuri WILL be the first to know just not like this. Not this simple. Nothing can ever be simple with Peter.)

"There you are Peter I was worried Shuri took you to wakanda for ransom over Spider-Man." Tony said grabbing his arm and helping him to his feet. Shuri rolled her eyes "yeah like you didn't ask Friday where he was first." Shuri said and walked off. Tony kept his hand on his back and kinda tugged him close which was a little insane the Tony Stark was holding him close.

Tony led him back to the penthouse. "Why the hell did you follow her??" Tony asked while they were in the elevator with the rest. "She was leaving and I got curious where she was going" he answered simply. "You followed the person who held a blaster to your head alone?" Tony asked little worried.

He shrugged "she didn't seem that bad, and like I told her it isn't the first time a weapon has been held to my head" he said and almost missed the shocked faces. He sighed "it's NewYork alien invasions and villains it really shouldn't be a surprise. It wasn't only the stark expo with the robots a weapon was aimed at me.

He mentally cringed at that since they still believe he doesn't know it them he's texting. So when the doors opened he quickly walked out and back to the couches.

Tony was left with the other Avengers excited. "I think we're really getting close, he's talking to us just like in the chat. He even subconsciously mentioned the stark expo." Tony said excitedly. The rest were also as excited. They walked out to the couches and all settled around Peter of course none making much contact since he didn't seem like the type to cuddle up with your heros. They proposed watching some movies before he had to leave. They watched some movies which they totally didn't fight for 15 minutes over.

But now that he knows why they want to get close to him and who they are it didn't seem so awkward watching the movie together. He feels like he knows them, which he does. But he actually really knows them because of the chat. So he didn't think much of it when he noticed the slight scoots closer to him or some leaning closer. He actually didn't mind it, it felt like they were becoming close like they planned it. But they defiently didn't plan for him to find out before they got really close.

By the time the last movie ended his arm was actually touching Tony's arm and the other side of him Bucky sat. He actually admired his metal arm for a part of the movie but once he saw Bucky smirking at him he could feel his cheeks go hot as he looked back at the screen.

He said his goodbyes but when he got to the ground floor he was met with the person he'd saw that day he was followed by the car. He introduced himself as Happy and he was going to be driving him back home since Tony doesn't like the idea of his intern walking back alone.

As he got in the back he asked "So what is your relationship with him?" Happy looked in the rearview mirror. "We're friends" he said. "So have you been noticing Tony acting different because he's not what I expected. " he asked. "What did you expect?" Happy asked. "Well kinda less worried about where I am? Not so interested in a boring kid from highschooler like me." He explained. "Why wouldn't he be worried about you?" Happy asked.

"Well like I said I'm a highschooler I wouldn't think he'd be interested or worried about me. So I've been thinking of why and I've come to a conclusion." He said. "And what would it be?" Happy asked approaching his apartment. He turned to look happy in the eyes through the test view mirror. "I know he's iron in my group chat that I've been texting for a while." He said it a deadpan serious tone.

Happy quickly stopped at the curb. "Kid I, that's-uh" Happy stuttered trying to think of something. "Don't try to lie, he gave it away in the group chat so it's useless. And they all match everyone in the chat. Welp have a nice night. And don't tell him I have a way to show I know it's them." He said and got out. He didn't look back, just got to his apartment.

He doesn't know why he told Happy but he felt like he needed to tell someone with Tony and the Avengers, it was a weird feeling. He walked into his room and laid on his bed. Now he waited.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I know it's shorter then usual but I'm just trying to get a chapter out. I hope you all Enjoyed and thanks for reading! And I have another chapter written and ready to be published because I wrote while I was nervous.
817 words